A Full House

Married to Mr. Arrogant

 

The just-married white limo for you and Jaejoong stopped in front of a massive black gate and it automatically swung open, revealing a wide garden and a huge glassed two-story mansion. You stepped out the car ahead of Jaejoong; Min-kyu was with your mother waiting by the front door. You paused for a while to admire the house; it’s so white with glass windows everywhere. It looks homey already especially now the night after the wedding.

                You faced Jaejoong to share this beautiful view with him, but he insensitively shrug pass you and went inside. Aish that arrogant guy! He’s so arrogant that people shouldn’t call him Mr. Perfect but rather Mr. Arrogant!

                You ran to your mother and Min-kyu. “Isn’t it a big house?” your mother held you at arms length.

                “Yes it’s bigger than our house!”

                “I know, you should thank Jaejoong, he chose this house with his father.”

                Min-kyu pointed your nose with a finger “Let’s take a trip inside now!”

                The house was modern and high-tech, the faucets pour out water from sensitive censors, and automated showers, tubs and toilets. The house has more than enough bedrooms and you couldn’t stop from blushing when Min-kyu reasoned that Jin dreamed for many grandchildren.

                You were amazed to see your things already in place inside the master’s bedroom with Jaejoong’s things. The master’s bed was huge and velvety soft and comfy.

                It was past ten pm when your mother and Min-kyu decided to go home after hours of chatter and batter to Jaejoong— who replied politely when necessary but often resign to his book. You and Jaejoong walked them out the door, Min-kyu talked to his son privately and you took the chance to ask your mother.

                “Mom tonight is the night. I’m not ready!”

                Your mother pulled your hair softly around your face. “~~~~, if you’re not ready yet just tell Jaejoong, I’m sure he’ll understand.”

                “I don’t think he likes me as his wife. He hardly talks to me.”

                “He doesn’t have to like you now. Just show him you could be a good wife, and he’ll realize that. You have plenty of time to know him.” She said and hugged you warmly. You hoped you have plenty of time before he plans to file a divorce.

                After saying hard goodbyes, you went straight for your room. Shutting the door and clutching the hem of your dress to undress, you screamed when you saw two pairs of void eyes looking at you.