Tiffany Hwang

Married to Mr. Arrogant

 

Tiffany Hwang, Jaejoong’s best friend and the consecutive second smartest in school was sitting in your living room beside him. She gaped at you with a pretentious smile and stood up. She held out her hand, “I think we haven’t formally met. I’m Tiffany Hwang, Jaejoong’s best friend since third grade. Congratulations for your marriage tomorrow.” She said simply.

                You shook her hand but she gripped it more tightly. “I’m ~~~~, thank you.” You replied politely taking your aching hand. She looks intimidating and beautiful with a long straight brown hair and big sparkling eyes.

                 No doubt she knew the details about the marriage, making you a little scared if she would spread it to the whole campus. Does Jaejoong feel scared too? But you figured he must have invited her since they’re really close.

                They’ve been very close that people mistaken them as couples. In fact, Tiffany made no secret of her liking Jaejoong since freshmen year. But Jaejoong is the kind of guy who’d rather read books than glance and date beautiful y women.

                He might like her, you thought with a weird uneasy feeling; deep down his cold heart he might like her.

                “~~~~,” Your mother-in-law interrupted your thoughts. “Your wedding gown is inside your father’s study room, come on. Jaejoong-adul, you are not allowed to see.” She hung her hands to her hips in a cute way.

                Jaejoong stayed preoccupied by his book, unaware of his mother.

                “Aish that punk,” his mother muttered and took your arm. “Come on,”

                “Wait Mrs. Kim, I’d like to see it too.” Tiffany yelped to your side and took your other arm.

                Sunny and Lorraine mumbled in dislike. Mrs. Kim waited for your answer.

                “Sure,” you took a peak at Jaejoong. He flipped a page of his book uncaringly.

                Tiffany tugged at your arm a little harshly and dragged you inside the study room.