Media Frenzy

Married to Mr. Arrogant

 

 

Junsu Xiah called you through his glass of vodka. The DBSK are around the liquor buffet of different sorts of alcohol beverages. From the look of Junsu’s reddish face, you could clearly tell he was dead drunk.

            “~~~~-ah!” He repeated. “Have a drink cute girl!”

            You walked towards them and gave a gracious smile. “No thanks, I’ll pass.”

            Yunho took out two shot glass. “Aw come on!” He leaned closer to you and the corners of his mouth pulled up darkly. “I. Dare. You.” He whispered.

            You locked with his eyes briefly. “I’ll pass really. Just drive me home now.” You tried to sound commanding but to the guys; you sounded undecided.

            They took it as a dead invitation. “Jaejoong would be more than happy. I mean he doesn’t care since he’s with Tiffany now.” Max slurred, he was intoxicated too.

             “Probably making-out with that hot chick. Did you see her tonight? She was like damn hot!” Junsu garbled roughly.

            Yunho shot you a concerned look.

            “She’ll be glad that Jaejoong’s taking advantage of her. Imagine four years of waiting from a chick who’s exactly heartless like him! They are compatible.”Max added ignorantly.

            “Hey guys stop that.” Yunho ordered evenly.

            Junsu continued to say something but you couldn’t hear him. You felt like someone ripped out your heart in shreds. Could it be possible that you are… jealous?

            You snatched a shot glass from Yunho and poured it with the first liquor that you saw. You sipped it quickly and pounded the glass down the buffet table. Your face winced from the bitter taste.

            The DBSK quieted down and watched you take another shot then another until the drunkenness effect kicked in. Yunho tried to take the glass but you yanked him away.

            “Maybe Tiffany’s with him now. Then maybe they should have gotten married in the first place!” your voice was high-pitched so some people glanced at you.

            You drifted from consciousness and began blurting out and pointing your finger. “I know Tiffany’s all perfect and pretty little hot chick she is. But I don’t need anymore reminders that there’s a stain in my fixed marriage with Jaejoong. He’s just an evil mean heartless, merciless, cold and arrogant guy! Mr. Arrogant is a killer! No he’s a heart murderer! He’s like Sylvester the cat who ate Hello Kitty!”

            “I think it’s actually Tweety Bird instead of Hello Kitty.” Max added seriously. Yunho blast him a cold look. “Well their both cats! They can’t eat each other.” He added guiltily now.

            A crowd of media gathered near you and the DBSK and started to overhear your accusations.

            “Simply because I was forced to marry him is the reason why I’m hurting now! Jaejoong is so harsh to me. He hurts me but he doesn’t know it! I am teeniest tiniest jealous of Tiffany! Because she’s so close with Jaejoong!” you crossed your fingers in an emphasis of ‘close’. You began to sway as you gulped another shot of another alcohol. But this one was stronger and it kicked you forcefully.

            You coughed. The media started to take their cameras and flash it on you. Yunho and the DBSK were startled as the media began to tip their microphones to you. You blinked innocently at them.

            “Mrs. Kim, what was that you were saying about Jaejoong?”

            “Is it true of what we’ve heard that Jaejoong is hurting you?”

            Yunho moved fast and took you by the elbow. You swung hazily so Yunho slung your body to his right shoulder and stalked for the doors. The media started to grow around you and follow Yunho. Yunho towered over them and half ran.

            “Mrs. Kim!”

            “Mrs. Kim, we’d like a word from you!”

            He skidded for his Mercedes Benz, which is roofless and swung you gently off his shoulder before settling you in the leather chair and strapped you with a seatbelt. Just before the media reached him, he jumped to his side without opening the door and started speeding out the lot.

            “Mrs. Kim!”

            “Mrs. Kim!” Were the last words that you heard before you fell dead asleep.