Patience

Married to Mr. Arrogant

 

You had absolutely no idea who on earth made a silly promiscuous website in the internet that had your pictures edited with Jaejoong’s. By the time you opened your mail, tons of girls flooded you with hate mails and spam.

            Clucking your tongue, you snap your laptop and collapsed down the bed. It was already past bedtime yet you couldn’t ignore the irritation and shame. The entire school hated you. It was better before when you were only invisible even being the lowest in the whole senior year. At least nobody hated you from stealing the most handsome guy in school. As much as you hate the situation, there’s nothing you could do about it.

Jaejoong went inside the room after reading comic books from the small library room. He was carrying airbag foam and a comforter.

            You watched him curiously as he settled the airbag on the floor. He threw pillows from the bed.

            “Aren’t you sleeping on the bed?” you asked him sheepishly.

            He shoves his straight bangs that covered his eyes. “I will.”

            You sat up. “But what is the foam for?”

            He stared at you. “If I will sleep on the bed and I brought an airbag with me, what’s the airbag for and who will sleep on it?” He dared questioningly.

            You lift your chin with a finger. “Hmm… the airbag is for when you accidentally fell off the bed?”

            His eyes narrowed slightly. “Babo. It’s for you. You will sleep here.”

            “But why? I told you I like this bed!”

            “Just do as I say.”

            “No! I won’t!” you clutched the mattress firmer.

            He got to your side and forcefully carried you. You reached for the bedpost with your two slender hands. But he continued to drag you; he threw you into the airbag.

            “Ahjussi! How could you!” You felt your cheeks flush with anger.

            He ignored you and collapsed down the bed. He settled himself peacefully to sleep.

            You furrowed. Okay Mr. Arrogant! I’ll allow you to sleep there, but only for an hour!

            One hour later, exactly after glancing at the bed clock, you tiptoed quietly to check on him. He was sound asleep. You tiptoed back to position the airbag at the bottom of his side. Then you went back again to the other side and tried with all your might to roll him down. After a few minutes of trying to roll his heavy lean lifeless body, he fell down the airbag with a thud.

            Grinning, you jumped for the cozy bed and were instantly bounded with its magic spell of sleep.

            His eyes flew open and glanced around. When he found where he was lying, he stood up and scanned your little body curled innocently under the comforter.

            He absentmindedly his lower lip and thought how he could get you off the bed. He decided to carry you again, but the comforter was stuck against the edge of the bed. He unintentionally landed with his face on top of you, a few inches from your lips.

            Rapidly he got up. He placed a hand in his chest and tried to take in a few deep breaths. He was feeling uneasy…. His chest was pounding very fast. The feeling was new to him… could it possibly mean he’s—

            He took off the comforter and tried to carry you once again. Unconsciously you dreamed of Tiffany’s annoying smile, your hand lunged involuntarily and S L A P.

            “Sheesh!” He dropped your lifeless body on the bed. This is the fist time a girl slapped me in the face! You are making my life like hell!

            He gave up and slept beside you, endured patiently your crazy toss and turns… and big tight bear hugs.