The Tutor: Their Wedding

The Tutor/Second Chance

Don't say ANYTHING!!!

I look from one to another.

When did this happen? How did this happen? There are so many questions running in my mind right now I don't know where to start.

YoSeob took the opportunity to talk. "It happened three years ago, after you left Ye-eun has been here for me and we had fell in love. She understands me and she's willing to stand by my side and love me for who I am."

I also love him for who he is but he doesn't know. The only reason I left was to make myself better for him. To make myself pretty so he would notice me.

I hear tires rolling over our pebble driveway and thank whoever it was for interrupting us, I don't think I can handle this any longer. The three of us turn to see a guy in sunglasses stepping out. Something about him was familiar. He was built tall and muscles stretched underneath his white shirt. I gasp, if it was who I think it is my day have just gotten worst.

The guy walks pass me and over to YoSeob and Ye-eun. He hugs Ye-eun picking her up and making her smile. I only know one person in this world who could do that to her and it's Bang YoungGuk; her best friend and my worst nightmare. In high school all he did to me was torture me. I might be my dad's girl but I wasn't some spoil brat they made me to be. He was the worst, he made me cry and always called me names.

"YoungGuk has agreed to be my best man."

Yeah they were besties as well. The town's golden boy and troublemaker were best friends.

YoungGuk looks at me and smiles.

Please don't call me-

"Is that you piggy princess?"

! I curse in my head looking at my shoes. I kick the ground with my shoe avoiding their gazes. I had weight issues as a teen and the name calling scar me deep.

Ye-eun laughs "Don't call her that."

YoSeob tries to not laugh but I could tell he was laughing at me as well. I guess I will always be Piggy Princess. I didn't even bother to glare at YoungGuk and just turn around towards the garage where my bike was stored. I needed to go for a ride.

 

I hear the laughing from the door and squeeze my eyes shut. I don't want to face them. I don't want to face my mother, my sister or her two best friends. I let go of the door knob and takes a seat on the porch swing. Why did I leave town? Why didn't I just stay and told YoSeob my feelings? Why did he have to go fall in love with my sister? This wasn't fair. I was suppose to be with him not her. The door opens and YoungGuk came out reaching into his blazer pocket. He pulls out a pack of cigarette.

"Smoking is bad for you." I spoke and he turns to look at me but still lights his cigarette.

He shrugs. "We are all going to die might as well die happy and doing the things that makes us happy." He inhales and then puffs out smoke. "What are you doing out here piggy?"

I glare at him. "Don't call me that. My name is Ha-eun."

He laughs and continues to smoke. I cover my mouth and nose. He looks at me grinning.

"Wanna try piggy?" He walks over to me and I shake my head. He throws the last bit on the floor and steps on it. "So what are you doing out here?"

"Because I want to."

"Finally grew a backbone huh piggy? You use to be so shy around me. Quiet like a mouse."

"Can you go away?"

He laughs at me. "If you want someone to leave you alone you have to use more force than that." He takes a seat next to me. " off" He growls. "That is how you get people to leave you alone."

The door opens before I get to reply and YoSeob came out of the house with Ye-eun.

"Call me tomorrow." He tells her and kisses her on her forehead.

"I will, be safe."

"I always am. I can't wait until we're married so I can bring you along."

"I can't wait either."

I think I'm gonna be sick.

YoungGuk clears his throat and the couple flinches.

"What are you two doing?" Ye-eun asks looking at us.

I don't say anything because I don't want to talk to her and walk passes them to go inside leaving the three of them to themselves.

I walk straight to my room and shut the door. Ye-eun pushes the door open and shuts it behind her. I thought she was still outside with YoSeob and YoungGuk but I guess not. I didn't even hear her walk behind me.

"Please Ha-eun let's talk."

"I don't wanna talk to you."

"Please"

She wants to talk fine. Let's talk. I turn around ready to kill.

"You of all people knew I like him! How could you do this to me?"

"I know but you were away and I fell in love. He's different from all the boys I dated. He treats me right and he holds the door for me and he calls me pretty...no one calls me pretty. I've been called hot, y, but never pretty or beautiful."

Has he ever called me pretty or beautiful? No, I was just always cute. I hate that word, cute.

"You never told him how you felt when you was still here. I'm not trying to be a but you lost your chance."

As much as I hated her, she was right. I was too chicken to approach him. I was scared he was going to reject me. I fear I was only a friend or little sister so I moved to change myself.

"Get out!"

Ye-eun nods but didn't move. "I want you to be my maid of honor."

"Are you serious right now?" I ask not believing what she's asking me. "You must be crazy, why would I?"

"You're my sister."

"You have other friends, ask them."

She looks sad. "They're not friends. Back stabbers and fakes is what they are. You're the only one I have Ha-eun. You're my sister no matter what happens between us."

I turn away because I know she's right but I don't want to forgive her yet. I'm being ignorant but I have the right to. My sister took the man I love. After a few silent moment she decides to give up on talking to me and leaves.

 

The door opens and I'm stuck. I don't want to walk down that aisle, everyone is looking and whispering about me. The groom up front was my crush and the bride is my sister and this...is their wedding.

"Ready piggy?" YoungGuk asks.

I glare at him and curse at him mentally before I lace my arm through his and paste a fake smile on my face.