The Tutor: They're Home

The Tutor/Second Chance

Ha-eun

I hand YoungGuk some boxes and he happily took them in exchange for a kiss. I laugh as he pulls away. We're helping the workers pack wine and seal them for delivery. I told him to not come but he didn't listen to me and came to help anyways. He doesn't listen much I wonder how ye-eun put up with him? YoungGuk comes back ready to take more boxes.

I hand Mrs. Im some boxes to pass along to him and he pouts. Mrs. Im leans down and pecks his cheek.

"There's your kiss now go." She push him towards the truck.

YoungGuk chuckles as he walked away. Mrs. Im pats my hand.

"You're mother would have been proud. She wanted you to marry into richness and here you are with a millionaire. YoungGuk is a good man."

"He is a good man but even without his money he is still incredible."

"I'm glad to see you so happy Ha-eun, you deserve all the best."

"Thank you Mrs. Im."

She lets go of my hand and walks away. YoungGuk walks back but all the boxes were gone. He offers me his hands and I take them. Pulling me into his chest he sweeps down and kiss me. I pull away pouting.

"You didn't earn that kiss."

"It's my payment for the day."

I wrap my arms around his waist pulling us closer together. "Okay fine."

"Can I take you to lunch?"

"Umm I guess but if only you're paying."

YoungGuk shakes his head. "Only if you make out with me behind the shack before we go."

I throw my head back and laugh. "What if I make out with you after you feed me? I'm really hungry."

He sighs as if he wasn't happy about it. "Fine."

I thank the workers for their hard work and held YoungGuk's hand pulling us out of the building. We walk back to the house and got in his car.

 

YoungGuk

I tuck Ha-eun to my side as we slide into a booth. She wanted to sit across from me but I wouldn't let her. I like having her next to me where I can sneak a kiss when she wasn't looking. Ha-eun is busy looking at the menu as I watch her. She had the softest lips and the sweetest laugh I ever heard. I love making her laugh. She looks up at me asking me something.

"What?"

She kisses my jaw smiling. "There now stop thinking about my lips and focus. I ask what you wanted to eat."

"You pick."

"What if you don't like it?"

"I'll like it."

"Fine but if you don't then don't blame me for it."

"Okay babe."

------

I'm throwing up all the food I ate earlier. Ha-eun is rubbing my back as I stick my head into the toilet. We didn't even make it back to her parent's house to use the bathroom. I stop by my house and ran inside to the bathroom to throw up. I lift my head out of the toilet and Ha-eun wipes my lips with a cold towel.

"You okay?" She gently asks.

I nod.

"Why didn't you tell me seafood makes you sick?" She wash the towel again.

"I didn't want to disappoint you."

Ha-eun wipes my face since I'm sweating like crazy and kiss me on the lips. "Idiot"

"I can't be weak in front of you."

"I don't care. I rather not have you sick like this."

I stand up and help her up as well. My stomach is calming down and I didn't want to make her worry even more about me. Ha-eun walks me to the living room and makes me lay down while she goes fix me something to eat. She didn't want me starving. After eating I drove her back to her house. She wanted me to go back home to rest but I would rather spend time with her so I got out of the car as well and walk her to the door.

 

Ha-eun

No matter what I say YoungGuk won't leave so I let him come inside. The couch didn't look comfortable so I offer him my bed. It's funny to see him in my girly bed but he's the only boy I even had in my bed so I take a picture for memory. I slide next to him and watch him sleep until I fell asleep myself.

The next morning YoungGuk actually got up before I did and cooked us breakfast. We took our time eating and cleaning up before we lay down in the Hammock in the back yard. My family was coming home today and we still haven't talked about what we were going to say to them.

"You know you owe me a make out session." He whispers into my ear.

I laugh. "Whose fault is that?"

"You promised."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did. I took you to lunch and you were supposed to give me a make out session."

"Sorry but that was only valid for yesterday."

"What?" He lifts up and glares at me.

I giggle and playfully hit him. He bits my earlobe and I start squirming and kicking.

"Ha-eun stop or we're going to-"

I heard a snap and then we were on the grass laughing. The door to the house opens and we freeze. YoSeob came out first follow by Ye-eun.

"Ha-eun you get off YoungGuk right now!" Ye-eun shrike.

Mom gasps running back into the house. "Honey calm down!" She was obviously running after my dad to make sure he didn't kill YoungGuk.

YoSeob is the only one smiling at us. "I knew it."

"Knew what?" Ye-eun glares at him.

"That he likes her."

Ye-eun looks at us again. "What the hell happen?"

I move off YoungGuk so he can stand. He helps me up and tucks me into the side of him. I fix my hair and smile as brightly as I can.

"Did you guys enjoy your vacation?"

"Where is my gun!" Dad yells from the house.

I turn to YoungGuk scared but he just kisses the side of my head.

"I'll go talk to him."

He releases me and I grab his arm stopping him.

"No, mom will calm him down."

"I'm dating his daughter I think I should go talk to him, even though he wants to kill me."

"Be careful."

He chuckles. "I will."

I let him go and he went into the house.

 

YoungGuk

I found Mr. Park in the living room calming down. Mrs. Park was there as well trying to soften him up with sweet words. I clear my throat and request some quality time with Mr. Park. Mrs. Park excused herself and went back outside with her daughters.

"Mr. Park"

"You better be careful boy, you hurt her and I will come for you."

"I know."

"She deserves the best."

"I know."

"You aren't exactly the best."

"I know."

"But you're better than that YoSeob for her. He broke her heart and she stayed away for so long. I don't want that to happen again."

"I promise you it won't. I will make her happy, we will fight and argue but I will make sure to make it  up to her as best as I can. I will take care of her when she's with me."

Mr. Park nods.

"I would like to take her out if you would allow."

Mr. Park groans.

"Please daddy." Ha-eun peeks in from the hall.

"Home before midnight." He looks at me quietly threatening me with his eyes.

"Thank you sir."

Ha-eun walks in and hugs her dad. "I won't be late."

He nods sending her away.

I reach for Ha-eun's hand and she willing entwines our fingers together.