SURPRISE!

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 49

EunMi’s Point of View

 

Next Day…

 

I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

            “EunHye… You awake yet?” I stretched but there wasn’t an answer. “EunHye? Are you awake yet?” I looked over my shoulder and my eyes widened.

            “OHMYGOSH?!” I practically fell off the bed and my eyes looked over at the bed. Jonghyun blinked and looked at me.

            “ EunMi?! Gwenchana?!” He asked.

I Shook my head and pinched myself a couple of times when I realized that this wasn’t a dream.

            “ Y-YAH! WHY ARE YOU IN MY SUITE?!” I stood up.

            “ Actually… you’re in my suite…” Jonghyun rubbed his eyes. I was confused.

            “ But- How- What- When- I am confused…” I scratched my head.

            “ I wanted to spend another day with you…” Jonghyun walked towards me and ruffled my hair.

My face o.o

            “Are you kidding me?! We have to go to the airport now! We’re going to miss our flight!!!!” I was about to run out the door when Jonghyun said…

            “ We already did..” He sat on a chair and started to eat an apple.

            “WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!”

            “No, I’m not kidding.. It’s 7:00 a.m. Our flight was supposed to be at 5:00 a.m.” Jonghyun took a bite out of his apple.

            “ I need to call EunHye!!” I got my cellphone and dialed EunHye’s number.

            “Yoboseyo~ EunHye speaking~” She was in a cheerful mood.

            “YAH! WHY AM I STILL HERE AT THE HOTEL?! WHERE ARE YOU?! WHAT HAPPENED?! IS THE OTHER SHINEE MEMBERS STILL HERE?!” I yelled.

            “Ow.. My ear hurts now…”

            “ANSWER ME OR I WILL SCREAM LOUDER!”

            “ Okay okay.. Geez don’t get your in a twist.. You are there because your boyfriend wanted to spend more time with you… I’m back at home.. and the other SHINee members are not there. They’re here with us.” My eyebrow twitched.. “ Say Hi to EunMi.”

            “Hi EunMi noona!” Taemin yelled.

            “Annyeong EunMi.” Minho said in a quiet voice.

            “Hey EunMi..” Key said.

            “ANNYEONG EUNMI! OH OH OH!! CAN YOU BUY ME SOME CHICKEN THERE?! THE CHICKEN THERE IS DELICIOUS! I could’ve put some in my bag but I accidently ate them all… so… PLEASE BUY ME SOME CHICKEN!!!! PLEASE~ I WILL GIVE YOU A PIECE OF THE CHICKEN!!!”

My face -.-“

            “Onew… Can you give me the phone now..” I heard EunHye’s voice..

            “NOOOO!!! I MUST TELL EUNMI THAT SHE NEEDS TO BUY MY CHICKEN OR I’LL DIE!!!!!!” Onew yelled. I heard some screaming and I think someone got tackled on the floor… I’m so sure if there was a fight going on or the connection was bad..

Then I heard EunHye’s voice..

            “Sorry about that… Well okay… I got to go.. Minho and Onew are arguing about “how keeping chicken in your bag isn’t normal”. Bye~ Have fun with your BOYFRIEND~” EunHye hung up when I was about to say “bye”. I sighed and started to sit down when I realized I was in my pajamas.

            “WHAT THE HECK?! WHY AM I IN MY PAJAMAS?! HOW’D I GET INTO THESE?!” I looked at my pajama pants.

            “Because I didn’t want you to sleep in your dress… That would make you feel uncomfortable..”

            “BUT HOW DID I GET INTO THESE?!” I was pointing at my pajama pants.

            “I didn’t change you.. I called EunHye so she can change you..” Jonghyun crossed his legs.

            “Aish…” I scratched my head.

            “It’s alright~ At least you have me~” Jonghyun spread his arms wide, waiting for me to hug him.

            “Aish…” I said again.

            “What? No hug?”

            “Anyia.. I’m angry at you!” I gave him my ninja death glare.

            “Ahh.. I’m sorry..” He walked towards me.

            “I’m still angry at you!” I crossed my arms.

            “Awww… Please forgive me..” He gave the puppy dog eyes.

            “Those puppy eyes don’t work on me.” I gave him a mehrong and started to walk away.

            “ Does this work then?” He asked. I turned and then he started to sing.

EunMi is so pretty
Looking at her I go crazy
But now I'm getting tired
Replay~ Replay~ Replay~

               “No…” I responded.

            “Awwwwww…Can I make it up to you with ice cream?” Jonghyun asked.

ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM!! I LOVE ICE CREAM!! Oh wait.. I should respond to him… but I got to act calm

            “Neh!” I smiled.

            “So puppy eyes and singing doesn’t make you forgive me but ice cream does??” He asked.

            “Well… I like ice cream…”

            “Haha.. Araso..”

            “Let’s get ready then..” I smiled.

            “Aras- Omo! You smiled at me!” Jonghyun gave me a big grin.

            “Y-yah.. I wasn’t smiling..”

*Here comes the teasing..*

            “Then what was that?” Jonghyun lifted an eyebrow.

            “It wa- I’m going to the bathroom..” I walked in the bathroom and started getting ready.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Mianhe for updating late again *hits head on the desk* Aish... I need to have some time to update SCHOOL! *shoots school* Grr... Luckily Spring Break is coming soon so it means. SUPER ULTRA MEGA NINJA UPDATES!!!!!! YAY!!!! ^^ Sorry for updating late. I hope you like this chappie!!! Hee hee~ Hope you all have a sweet day~ ^^