Finding Out

I'm Never Falling For You!

Chapter 11

Jonghyun’s Point of View

 

EunMi looked at me weird when I said that.

        “Something wrong?” I felt so weak but I just wanted to smile at her again.

        “Uh.. Nothing..I’m going to make you some soup.” She walked out of the room with an odd look on her face.

*I can’t believe she came to see me. She does care about me. This makes me so happy but I wonder why she was looking at me weird..*

The thoughts were running through my head until I heard her singing.

        “Cause I love you~ Cause I need you~” It made me smile.

I kept listening to her voice when I heard her footsteps coming. I pretended to be asleep. When she went in the room my heart started to beat faster. Every step she took made my heart beat even faster

        “Jonghyun? I brought you some soup. Jonghyun?” She shook me a little. I pretended to yawn and tried to sit up.

        “Thanks.” I smiled.

        “Uh.. Your welcome..” She looked kind of awkward which made the situation.. awkward.

        “Jonghyun, what happened to you?” She suddenly asked changing the weird atmosphere.

*Should I tell her? Should I? What should I say to her?*

        “I was.. wasn’t e.. eating right.” That was such a stupid excuse.

*I hope she falls for it.*

        “Oh okay..” Was all she said.

*Woah.. I can’t believe she fell for that. My baby is gullible.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

EunMi’s Point Of View

 

*I’m not that gullible Jonghyun… There’s something you’re hiding from me.*

        “Well, you should eat your soup and get some rest. I’m going to clean the dishes.” I walked away wondering what he was actually thinking.

I walked in the kitchen and started to wash the dishes. I started humming the song that Jonghyun sang to me. I kept humming when I heard the door slam open.

        “WHERE’S MY HONEY?!” Key yelled.

I froze.

        “In.. his room.” I heard Onew responded.

His footsteps were loud. I was going to see Key and tell him he was alright when I heard voices. I quietly listened and heard.

        “Woah… Hyung got sick because of her.” Minho sighed.

        “I can’t believe she did this sort of thing to Jonghyun.. I just want to yell at her and say “WHAT DID JONGHYUN EVER DO TO YOU?!”.” Onew stood up with his fist in the air.

*Was this my fault?! Did I make him sick?!*

        “Why did she do that to hyung?” Taemin asked.

        “She doesn’t like him apparently… but Jonghyun won’t give her up..” Minho sighed again.

        “MY HONEY is alright! Yes, he’s not going to die!” Key dramatically fell on the sofa.

        “Jonghyun is some amazing guy.. I mean he got her a scholarship, sang for her, always says “I love you” because he actually means it, admits that he gets nervous whenever he sees her. He even says she’s the one but she doesn’t like him!” Onew started to pace.

I leaned against the wall listening to the conversation..

*Jonghyun, why did you pick me? I’m not pretty.. I’m an idiot.. I’m selfish.. Why of all girls did you pick me? Wait, EUNMI!! What the heck are you doing?!! Are you falling for him?! NO!! I’m not!! I think.. Wait, you think?! EunMi, are you actually falling for this guy… the guy who all girls love!*

        “I’m not falling for him. I’m not falling for him.” I stood up and shook my head from side to side.

I heard their voices again.

        “Jonghyun, why did you pick her? Why did you pick the girl who hates you?! Does she even like him? Jonghyun is wasting time with that stupid girl!” Key said.

*Ouch! That hurts… I guess I deserved that.. Maybe I shouldn’t be here right now.*

I took a deep breath then walked out the door. All the members were surprised to see me.

        “I’m sorry for being rude to Jonghyun. I’m sorry for making him sick. I’m sorry for everything… If it helps.. Jonghyun doesn’t have to see me anymore if you guys dislike me that much…I’m sorry for everything.” I bowed then ran out the door.

I didn’t stop running even though my legs started to hurt. I ran in my house and straight up to my room. I locked the door and sat on my bed. I felt tears falling down a little.

        “I’m such a jerk. I’m such an idiot. I don’t why he fell for me because I’m a horrible person..” I cried… thinking about what I done

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minho’s Point of View

 

After EunMi ran out the door.. I felt kind of bad.

        “D-did she hear all of that?” Taemin started to get worried.

        “I guess she did.. Man.. I feel bad saying all those bad things about her..” Onew looked down.

        “Me too..” I said looking down..

        “Why did we have to say those things?”  Key did a face palm.

        “Say what?” Jonghyun suddenly asked which made us shocked.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update, I’ve been busy. It’s the start of school so I got really busy plus I had Writer’s Block. I hope you guys don’t think of me rushing things…. My ninja skills failed me… So what’s going to happen to EunMi and Jonghyun now? Will they break up? DUN DUN DUN!!! I’ll update later~ Sorry guys!! I forgot to tell you. My poster finally arrived!! Well later!