Gullibe Noona... Hahaha!!

I'm Never Falling For You!

Chapter 4

EunMi's Point Of View

 

RING RING~
School’s over…

I waited for Jonghyun by the gate. When I went to class he didn’t even bother going to class. I think I was a jerk..  I’m such an idiot sometimes. I waited for him to come out but I didn’t see anyone. I waited.. and waited.. and waited but I didn’t see him walking out. I sat there when MinKi walked up to me.

        “Oh Noona, what are you doing here all alone?” He sat beside me.

        “I have to apologize to Jonghyun.. I was a jerk to him today..” I blew a strand of my hair away from my face.

        “Oh.. So you were the one who broke JongHyun’s heart! No wonder he was depressed today!” He fixed his hair.

        “Yah! Don’t say that. You’re making me feel even more guilty..” I sighed.

        “Yah! What do you mean even more guilty? It was your fault that you broke a celebritiy’s heart!” He laughed.

        “Ugh! I know! Oh well, I’ll apologize to him tomorrow.” I stood up and brushed my uniform.

        “Are you sure about that?” MinKi stood up.

        “What?” I turned around.   

        “Well if you break a celebrity’s heart. It’s not pretty and if they’re really famous I mean they’re going to do something crazy like commit suicide .” He said.

        “Oh Dang it! I need to find him! I have to go to him now! What’s his address?” I asked MinKi since he’s friends with Jonghyun. Minki gave me his address which made me run as fast as I can.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Minki’s Point of View

 

        “Well if you break a celebrity’s heart. It’s not pretty and if they’re really famous I mean they’re going to do something crazy like commit suicide.” I said

*Hahah! Dang! Noona is soo gullible! Hahah! I’m good at acting I should be an actor. I can’t wait to see Noona’s face when she arrives at SHINee's dorm!*

She asked for SHINee’s address. I wrote it down and gave it to her. She then ran as fast as she can for the address. I laughed after I couldn’t see her.

        “Noona, you don’t know how much JongHyun likes you.” I walked to JongHyun’s house with my headphones on.

After a while, I saw EunMi panicking that she didn’t know where to go. I yelled “LEFT”. When she jumped and looked around, she looked to her left and saw SHINee's dorm. She knocked on the door. I went ninja and was sneaking behind EunMi. When the door opened she saw Minho.

        “Annyeong.” Was all he said

        “Annyeong, is Jonghyun there?” She tried to look behind Minho.

        “Umm.. Ne… Wae?” He asked.

        “I need to talk to him..” She looked away.

        “Oh okay. Let me get him.” He closed the door. She seemed worried which made me chuckle. She waited for two minutes. How do I know that… I was looking at my watch. The door opened when she saw Jonghyun smiling.

        “Annyeong, EunMi!” He hugged her.    

        “Wha-ha” She couldn’t think of anything.

        “Gotcha!” He pinched her cheeks.

This was my time to walk in and laugh.

        “Hahahha.. Noona.. you’re so gullible.” I kept laughing.

        “What? I thought you were depressed?” Her face was a whatjusthappened face.

        “Like I would be depressed.. Come on I’m Jonghyun from SHINee. I have a bunch of anti-fans. When a girl says I don’t like you to me even though I like her a lot. I won’t give up on her.” He gave her a cute smile.

        “So I waited for you for nothing! Gosh I hate you!” She was about to pull her hair out.

        “It’s okay, I like you too~” He pecked her on the lips.

        “Yah! Don’t do that to me!” She wiped her lips.

        “I’m sorry but you said that you didn’t like it when I kiss you on the cheeks so I decided to kiss you on the lips.” Jonghyun was pretty smart. So cool… I wish I can be like him…

        “Aish! You’re so annoying!” She was so red.

        “Aww.. You’re so cute!” He hugged her real tight.

        “HYUNG, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” I saw Taemin yelling.

        “What does it look like I’m doing?” Jonghyun was smiling.

        “I-I can’t b-breathe! Y-you’re k-killing m-me!” EunMi was trying to breath.

        “Yah! Jonghyun, you’re killing her!! STOP IT!” Taemin was yelling like a little boy. Jonghyun started to let go of the hug when EunMi was gasping for air. Taemin ran to her and asked

        “Noona, are you alright? Did he hurt you?! Oh my goodness! Are you still alive? Are you going to die?! NOONA NOO!!!!” Taemin was panicking like crazy when I said

        “Taemin, calm down. Noona is alright. She’s not dying or anything.” I laughed a little.

        “Oh.. but why was Jonghyun hugging her like that?” He tilted his head.

        “He likes her… a lot..” I said smiling at him.

        “YAH! Shut up, you little rascal!” EunMi hit the back of my head.

        “Now now.. no need to hit. It’s not very nice.” Key started walking towards us.

        “Sorry.” She fixed herself and waved “goodbye”.

        “EunMi,aren’t you going to say “goodbye” to me!” He pouted.

        “No! I’m angry at you.” She walked away.

        “Goodbye~” He waved.

I waved goodbye to SHINee and ran next to EunMi.

        “Stupid Jonghyun.. stupid kisses..” She wiped her lips.

        “Noona, looks like Jonghyun likes you a lot..” I snickered.

        “SHUT UP! I hate him.. I WOULD NEVER EVER FALL FOR HIM!” She stomped her feet like a little baby wanting candy. She walked away.

        “We’ll see… what happens..” I smiled.

___________________________________________________________
Well, were you surprised? Hahaahah! Jonghyun tricked her into going into his house. Hahah! Well, I’m trying to post a
chappie everyday!! Hahhaaa!! Going Ninja now~ HI YAA!!