The Date

I'm Never Falling For You!

Chapter 29

Jonghyun’s Point of View

 

            “Yoboseyo.” I answered.

            “Yoboseyo Jonghyun! It’s me, EunHye.” Her voice sounded so cheery.

            “Oh! How are you?” I asked.

            “I’m good, thanks for asking. I just wanted to let you know that EunMi likes you! Okay bye!” She hung up without letting me say anything.

            “Hmm… Weird..” I went to my room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next Day…

Today’s the day! I practically couldn’t stop talking about how excited I was. The members thought I was annoying and told me to just get ready for the date. I got ready and called EunMi.

            “Yoboseyo.” She answered.

            “Yoboseyo baby! Meet me in the park, araso?” I smiled.

            “Oh araso… Bye..” She said.

            “Oh bye!” I hung up.

I walked in the park and looked around for EunMi. I saw a girl walking towards me. At first, I didn’t recognize her but then I realized that it was EunMi.

            “E-eunMi?!” I was shocked to see her in a skirt… it was pretty short…

            “Yah! Stop it! I know, I know! I look different! Now can we go on our date?” She crossed her arms. I smiled and grabbed her hand.

She kept asking me where are we going but I told her it was a surprise. We arrived at the amusement park.

            “Ta-da!” I did a “ta-da” sign.

            “Woah…” was all she said.

            “Come on. Let’s go inside.” I said.

            “Okay..” She seemed really excited.

We walked inside and she seemed really but… I wasn’t the only one who noticed her. Some guys were checking her out.

            “Dang.. “ Some guys said when we passed by them. She wasn’t paying attention and was distracted by the rides. I put my hand on her waist then pulled her closer to me. She glared at me.

            “What do you think you’re doing?” She asked.

            “Nothing.. Where do you want to go to?” I asked glaring at the guys who were checking her out.

            “Umm… Let’s go to the rollercoaster!” She looked at me.

            “Okay. Are you sure you won’t be scared?” I lifted my eyebrow.

*She’ll probably scream her head off!*

            “Pshh! I can! I’m not a sissy like you!” She stuck out her tongue.

            “Yah! What do you mean?! I’m not a sissy like you! You avoided me because you like me!” I nudged her. She stuck her tongue again.

We went to the rollercoaster and I was right. She did get scared.

            “Haha!! Told you!” I pointed at her face.

            “Bleh! Fine! Since you were right, I’ll let you pick.” She put her hands on her hips.

            “Okay then! I will!” I smiled.  I looked at the map and said

            “How about Laser tag?” I smirked.

*She can’t possibly beat me in this?! Hahah!! I’ll win this one also!*

            “Okay. Fine then!” Her face suddenly changed.

            “Let’s go!” We walked again and put my hand on her waist to make sure that no guy was checking her out.

*If any other guy tries to take you away from me. I’ll murder him..*

            “Jonghyun. Jonghyun. Yah! What are you thinking about?” I came back to reality and just smiled.

We went to the Laser Tag and guess what? She actually beat me!

            “Hahah!! Loser! Loser!” She was making fun of me.

            “Yah!” I tried to stop her but she was bragging about how she beat me.

            “Haha! Haha!” She was jumping when I she bumped into someone.

            “Oh.. sorry!” She bowed.

            “No it’s alright…” The guy winked at her. I got pissed.. I walked up to her and said

            “EunMi, are you alright?” I put my arm around her.

            “Yeah, yeah..” She looked at me.

            “So where do you want to go next?” I asked smiling at her.

I heard her stomach growl then kissed her cheek.

            “Aish! You got me this time..” She wiped.

            “Haha! Of course, I’m the master!” I kissed her again.

            “Yah! This isn’t a kiss festival. Come on, I’m going to die of hunger!” She pinched my cheek.

            “Ow ow ow! Araso! Let’s go eat.” I grabbed her hand.

I told her I’ll be right back because I’m paying for the food. She nodded her head. It took me a while to get the food since person in front of me ordered 10 cheeseburgers… I got the food and walked to where EunMi was when I noticed some guy was trying to hit on her.

            “So.. did you come here alone?” He asked.

            “Anyio! There’s my boyfriend coming.” She pointed at me.

*She finally called me boyfriend..*

            “Oh.. Well if you change your mind.. you can always come to me..” He winked at her.  

            “Umm… I don’t think so.. Go get a life!” She smiled at me.

            “Jonghyun, thanks for the food.” The guy left shocked with what he heard.

            “What was that about?” I asked.

            “Some guy was trying to hit on me and he was freakin’ annoying..” She rolled her eyes and smiled at the food.

            “Did you think he was cute?” I asked.

            “No.. why?” She asked.  

            “Nothing…” I said hiding my jealousy.

            “Aww… are you jealous?” She poked my cheek.

            “No..” I was trying not to be obvious.

            “You’re jealous! You’re jealous!” She smiled.

            “So what if I am jealous..” I crossed my arms.

            “Jealous!” She kept smiling then ate some fries.

            “So what will happen if I flirt with another girl.. Are you going to be jealous?” I asked curiously.

            “Maybe…” She ate her cheeseburger and smiled with satisfaction. She started to eat like a maniac. She was so cute.

            “What?” She asked.

            “Nothing..” I smiled.

We eventually finished our food and went on some more rides. I even won her a teddy bear and she loved it. We both kept smiling. This is the first time I’ve seen her so happy.

            “Oh oh!! Let’s go on the Ferris wheel!” She grabbed my hand then dragged me on the line.

            “Hahah.. you’re so happy.” I hugged her.

            “Yeah, because… I’ve only gone to an amusement park only twice..” She sighed.

            “Really?!” My eyes widen.

            “Yeah… but I really enjoyed it..” She was actually smiling at me with a really cute face. Sure, I’ve seen her smile at me but not with this smile. She gave me this really sweet smile that I’ve never seen before which made me really nervous.

            “Annyeong Haseyo…” A girl bowed. EunMi and I bowed and went into the Ferris Wheel and sat next to each other. I really felt nervous..

            “Jonghyun, are you alright?” She felt my forehead..

            “I-I’m perfectly fine..” I said calmly.

The ride started and we were both amazed by the view. When I looked at EunMi, her face was literally shining. I couldn’t stop staring at her.

            “Jonghyun?” She asked.

            “Hmmm…” I answered.

            “Thanks.” She took a deep breath then smiled. “Thanks for everything. I really enjoyed it today. You’ve made me feel so happy.”

            “Uhhh.. your welcome..” I felt her hold my hand then I felt her kiss my cheek.

            “Thank you.” Her eyes were actually looking into mine and that’s when I leaned closer to her.

            “Haha.. just because I kissed you doesn’t mean you get to kiss me on the lips.” She pushed my face.

            “Oh... so what happened to you liking me? Since EunHye said that?” I lifted my eyebrow…

            “WHAT?! She told you!” She gasped.

            “Ahhh! So you do like me?!” I smiled.

            “Bleh!” She stuck out her tongue then looked away from me.

            “Aww.. Come on EunMi! I have a present for you!” She looked at me when I kissed her on the lips. She backed away when I smiled.

            “Aish! Again really?!” She wiped it off.

            “Yes, but I really did buy a present for you..” I took out a necklace.

She was speechless. She was absolutely speechless. She took the necklace and all of a sudden I heard her crying.

            “What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” I asked but she wrapped her arms around my neck then said

            “Thank you! Thank you so much!” She was so happy that she cried.

            “Your welcome.” By the time I said that we were at the top of the Ferris wheel and we were so amazed by the view.

            “Woah.” We said in harmony.

            “This is the best date ever.” EunMi smiled.

            “Told ya.” I grinned then looked at her when she kissed me. I was surprised but I kissed her back. It was the first time she actually kissed me.

At the end of the ride, we walked out of the Ferris wheel holding hands.

            “You kissed me!” I .

She couldn’t find an excuse which her face turned red.

            “You love me! You love me!” I pinched her nose.

            “You! Shut it!” She pointed at me.

            “But you do!” I kissed her nose.

            “You’re even holding my hand!” I added while showing our hands.      

            “You!” She couldn’t think of anything to say and was doing these cute gestures.

            “Aww.. you’re so cute!!” I kissed her cheeks.

            “Y- Forget it..” She sighed.

            “Ahh.. You’re still holding my hands!” I held up our hands.

            “Whatever..” She rolled her eyes.

            “I knew it!” I smiled.

We held hands until we got back to the SHINee dorm.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update!! I was really busy with school!! DARN YOU SCHOOL! So far this chapter is pretty long. I tried to make it as cute as possible. Hope you guys like it!! Thanks for all the support!! I really love you guys!! ^_^ Hope you guys have the most fantastic day ever!! Thank you so much!!