A Little Bit Worried..

I'm Never Falling For You!

Chapter 10

EunMi’s Point of View

 

The weekend went by fast~ 

Monday!! Graduation Day~

 

I didn’t see Jonghyun the past few days.. which made me happy… but at the same time I was worried. When I saw him at the graduation practice he seemed a little down.

*AISH! Why are you worried about him? Do you like him?*

        “No no no..” I shook my head from side to side.

Everyone was getting ready for the graduation. I looked around and saw my friends crying. We were all talking about how we would miss each other. The graduation was starting. We all sat down.

The ceremony took a while. I looked around to find Jonghyun but he wasn’t there.

*I wonder why he isn’t here? Wait! What are you talking about?! Are you actually worried about him! YES!*

I was arguing with my conscience when I heard them call my name.

I smiled and went on stage. I smiled at everyone and said

“Today is an important day. This is the day where we start our actual lives. We’ve made a lot memories during our years in high school but every one of us knew that high school wasn’t going to last long. The memories we made us cry, laugh, and smile. The friends we met, the things we learned, the way everyone changed, has made us into a mature adult. Everyone will go their own ways. Each person’s decision is based on what they think is right but just remember don’t give up what you believe in. I hope everyone will know that today our “real” lives have start. Believe in yourself and never give up! Thank you~” Everyone began quiet after I said. Then all of a sudden everyone was clapping. I smiled and sat down. My heart was beating so fast.

        “Thank you for the amazing speech, EunMi.” The principal smiled. “Now we will give out the diplomas.”

I saw everyone get their diplomas. I thought Jonghyun was here so I looked around.

        “Kim Jonghyun.” The principal announced. I looked around but no one was around.

        “Is Kim Jonghyun here?” Someone went up and whispered something.

        “Oh.. Kim EunMi.” She announced.

I got my diploma and waved to my Omma and my brother.

______________________________________________________________

After the graduation ceremony…

 

I walked with my Omma and said “goodbye” to Minki since he had to go back to class. Yes, we were so lucky because we seniors get to out of school early. I was walking with my Omma when Minho ran into me. My Omma told me she had to get the car ready.

        “Congrats EunMi!” He smiled.

        “Thanks. I really appreciate it.” I smiled back. It got quiet when I asked.

        “So… Why was Jonghyun.. you know.. not at the graduation ceremony?” I looked at Minho’s face. He seemed worried.

        “Oh.. umm… I was going to ask you something about that.” He said.

        “Oh.. Is he alright?” I asked.       

        “He’s been inside his room.. the past few days.. He only gets out of his room when he needs to go to the bathroom or if he’s hungry. He’s been you know.. lonely.. The thing I want to ask is that… Can you visit him?” He asked.

        “Oh okay..” I said.

*I’m only checking on him if he’s alright…*

        “Thanks EunMi.” He bowed.

        “Your welcome.. can you give me the address though.. I don’t really know how to go to your place.” I scratched my nape.

        “Oh! Here I’ll write it down for you.” Minho wrote it down on a piece of paper and gave it to me.

        “Thanks.” I smiled.

I then told my Omma that I was going to visit someone’s house so I told her to go ahead. I followed the directions and eventually found SHINee’s dorm. I knocked on the door. Onew opened it and smiled

        “Annyeong EunMi.”

        “Annyeong. Is Jonghyun there?” I asked.

        “Oh.. yeah.. come in.” He smiled then moved aside for me to walk inside.

        “Follow me.” He said. I followed him to Jonghyun’s room. Onew knocked on the door and yelled.

        “Jonghyun, EunMi’s here to see you!”

        “LIAR!” He yelled.. his voice sounded different.

        “J-jonghyun?! It’s me, EunMi.” I heard his footsteps. Jonghyun opened the door. As soon as I saw him. I gasped. His face seemed so pale. He looked like he was going to faint any second. He was holding himself up with the door's help... My heart started to feel weird when he said

        “EunMi..” He was smiling weakly.

        “Jonghyun, are you alright?!” I felt his forehead. It was burning.

        “What the heck were you trying to do?! Are you trying to making yourself sick?! Are you trying to die?!” Onew was shocked.

        “Jonghyun?! What happened to you?!” Onew panicked.

        “Nothing.. I’m alright.” Jonghyun coughed.

        “No, you’re not!” I felt his forehead again. It was still burning.

        “I just need a little sleep.” He said.

        “No, you need to be taken care of right now!” I pushed Jonghyun to the bed. I got a wet towel and a glass of water for Jonghyun. I went in the room and placed the wet towel on his forehead. I placed the glass on the night stand. I noticed him looking at me when I said

        “What?”

        “Nothing.. I just really missed you.” He smiled.

*Woah… I have a little weird feeling in my stomach..*

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey you guys!! I just wanted to update again!! I hope you guys don't think I'm rushing things... Hope you guys like this chapter.. EunMi is starting to develop feelings for Jonghyun little by little… Hope you guys have a sweet day~ I’ll try to update later on.