Yes or No?

I'm Never Falling For You!

Chapter 14

Jonghyyun’s Point of View

 

        “SHINEE!” The manager opened the doors.

I saw a girl with a blank expression. When she walked inside, I remembered bumping into her!

        “Annyeong, Our new assistant will be helping you guys out from now on. If you need water, food, or anything, talk to her. Araso?” He said

        “Ne!” We yelled in unison.

When I saw the member’s faces, they were shocked. Do they know her too? Hmm.. Something isn’t right.

        “Go introduce yourself.” The manager smiled at the girl.

        “Annyeong, my name is….” She started mumbling when she looked at me.

*Wow, feels like I’ve met her before but where?!*

        “Hahah..Did you forget your name?” The manager laughed.

        “Hahaha.. no..” She looked uncomfortable.

        “Oh.. well let me introduce you then.” When he said that she suddenly hid her face.

        “SHINee, this is Kim EunMi.” He smiled.

*EUNMI?! T-that’s EUNMI?! I can’t believe it was her?! How come she didn’t tell me it was her when I bumped into her?!*

______________________________________________________________________________________

Onew’s Point of View

*Uh-oh… She’s here?! EunMi did change. I hope they don’t start a fight or anything… It was our fault that Jonghyun and EunMi broke up.. We were so stupid and we still are.. We kept it as a secret… Should we tell him?!*

        “A-annyeong...” She hid her face.

        “Well, hope you all get to know each other. I got work to do. Bye” He closed the door. The room suddenly had a weird atmosphere. EunMi was hiding her face by looking down, Jonghyun was shocked that his eyes were wide open, Minho was gesturing me to talk, Key was fixing his hair, and Taemin… was.. uh.. I don’t know he looked like he was trying to be cute?? I think..

*What should I say? What should I do? I’m the leader! What do I have to do?!*

        “EunMi? So it was really you…” Jonghyun walked closer to her but she stepped back.

        “Why didn’t you tell it was you? Were you scared?” She didn’t answer…

        “EunMi? Please answer me.” EunMi was silent. 

        “OH! We need to practice now! EunMi, you can sit over there.” I said pointing to the table. She nodded her head and almost tripped.

We started practicing Ring Ding Dong since it came out. I noticed Jonghyun wasn’t practicing very well. He couldn’t stop staring at EunMi. He started bumping into us while we were dancing.

        “Hyung, what’s the matter with you? EunMi is the only one here. She’s not like one of those crazy fans…” Taemin was about to say something when I covered his mouth.

        “You better shut up…” I whispered.

        “Umm.. excuse me.. I’ll be right back.” She walked out the door.

        “She’s actually back. I need to know what happened. I want to know why she broke up with me.” Before I could say anything Jonghyun ran out the door.

        “I can’t believe she’s here again..” Key sighed.

        “What are we going to do?” I did a face palm.      

        “Should we tell him?” I asked.

        “No.” Key said.

        “I think “no” too.” I said.

        “I think we should.” Minho said crossing his arms.

        “What?!” Key and I yelled in unison.

        “We’ve been hiding this secret for 2 years. I think it was stupid of us to talk behind her back. They both are uncomfortable with each other because they were living with a lie. Jonghyun doesn’t know but EunMi knows. They actually like each other..” Minho explained.

        “Well…” I couldn’t think of anything because it was true.

        “Taemin, it’s up to you. Yes or No.” Key was shaking Taemin’s shoulders.

        “Hyung, you’re scaring me.” Taemin looked like he was going to die any second.

        “Key, let go of him!” I grabbed Key’s shirt then pulled him back.

        “Taemin it’s your turn. Should we tell him or not?” Minho asked.

        “Umm… I pick “Yes”. I want Jonghyun to be happy again like actual happy. He doesn’t smile the way he used to. EunMi can actually make him smile.” Our faces dropped.

        “What?” Taemin asked.

        “Whe- Ho-?” We asked in unison.

        “I can be smart when I want to. I’m not stupid like you guys.” Taemin crossed his arms and threw his chin up.

        “Okay, so it’s a tie.. So what now?” Key asked.

        “Actually no…. it’s not a tie. I change my answer to a “yes”.” I said.

        “When you guys said all those things… it’s true… I’m also changing my answer to a “yes”. I want my honey back..” Key sighed.

        “Okay, so it’s a yes.. So when do we tell him?” I asked.

        “We should tell him when he gets back…” Minho said.

        “Who’s going to tell him?” I asked.

        “All of us, since it’s our fault.” Minho said.

        “Okay… so when he comes back…” I said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Are you guys mad at me because I'm rushing things? I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry!! Well, please enjoy this chapter. I finally made them nice so don't be angry at them!! Okay, I'll try hard to add some funny since it's having a little drama in it. Okay, tell me what you think. NINJA SKILLS~  QK