Gotta Eat Soup~

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Kim EunMi’s Point of View

 

I tossed and the bed, coughing so much. I tried sleeping but I couldn’t. I looked at the ceiling, thinking but that was it… I couldn’t handle it.

         “Ugh, I’m so bored...” I blew out a sigh.

         “Okay~ I’m here!” Jonghyun walked into the room and sat beside me.

         “I’m not hungry.” I turned to the left side, facing the window and away from Jonghyun.

         “EunMi, you’re not going to get better. So eat.” Jonghyun got some soup in the spoon.

         “Why do I have to e-“ Jonghyun suddenly put the spoon in my mouth. I just looked at him while he smiled. After I swallowed the food…

         “YAH! YOU DIDN’T LET ME F-“ He put another spoonful of soup in my mouth.

Yah…. Jonghyun, what are you trying to do? Next time, I’m gonna finish my sentence..

         “Jonghyun!! Can you li-“ He put the spoon in my mouth again. I just looked at him and crossed my arms.

New plan. Fine..

         “JONGHYUN, CAN YOU KISS ME NOWwww….” I stopped and wondered.

What the heck?! HDASAHDHAKJDADH He didn’t do it this time!!

         “Okay.” He kissed me on the lips.

         “Aish… I thought you were going to give me soup at that time.” I messed with my hair.

         “Well, I thought you were going to say something important to me when you said my name the first time. It turns out you did.” He pinched my cheek. “Aigoo, you’re so cute.”

         “Ow!” I slapped his hands and rubbed my cheek.  I put my hand down and stared out the window. I felt a kiss on my cheek so I turned my head.

         “Love you…” He said before closing the door. I turned facing the window again, and then I laid my head on the pillow.

         “Love you too.” I whispered.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun’s Point of View

 

I sighed while walking into the kitchen and started cleaning the dishes. After a while, I started to clean up the dorm when my phone rang.

         “Yoboseyo?” I picked up my cell phone.

         “YAH!!!! WHY AREN’T YOU AT PRACTICE?!” Manager Kim yelled at me.

Damn… I forgot.

         “I’m taking care of EunMi…”

         “YOU HAVE A PERFORMANCE COMING UP!!! GET YOUR OVER HERE OR I WILL GO THERE AND DRAG YOUR HERE!!” He hung up.

         “Tsk tsk… I think I won’t be able to hear for the next couple of hours..” I hung up the phone then put it in my pocket. I walked into my room and saw that EunMi was still sleeping. I left a note telling her that I was going to be in the practice room.

         “It wouldn’t hurt if I go to the practice room… She wouldn’t do anything while I’m gone, she’s just sleeping…” I walked over to the door but paused a moment, thinking what she might do.

         “Naahh…” I walked out the door then closed it.

It’s EunMi… Come on… She wouldn’t do anything stupid. Right? Am I right? Why do I have the feeling she’s going to do something stupid?

I facepalmed and shook my head a couple of times to get that thought out of my head.