The Video... -.-"

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 47

EunMi’s Point of View

 

In the Restaurant..

 

            “I love you”  EunHye kept replaying the video over… and over and over..

            “Yah! EunHye, stop that!” I snatched the camera from her.

            “Haha~ It’s the first time I’ve heard you say “I love you” and it’s entertaining to see your face turn red.” EunHye laughed.

I covered my cheeks.

            “WHAT?! You’re lying!” I glared.

            “No… Look at yourself.” EunHye gave me her mirror.

            “Aish!” I looked at how red my face was. I looked like a cherry.

            “When Jonghyun sees you.. He’s going to tease you again..” Taeyeon laughed.

            “Yah! Stop that!” I kept covering my cheeks.

            “I love you” I heard the video again.

            “YAH! I thought I had your camera!” I reached for EunHye’s camera again.

            “YOU THOUGHT! I’m just so ninja~” EunHye replayed the video.

I kept reaching for her camera but it was no use.

            “What kind of person records their friends saying “ I love you” to someone?!” I glared at EunHye.

            “The kind of person who brought her friend back together with the person she loves.” EunHye smirked.

            “Yeah, but that person is really weird for recording her friend saying “I love you” to someone.” Key suddenly came into the conversation.

            “Yeah… The person was pretty odd for doing that.” Onew also joined.

            “WAIT! I’M CONFUSED! WHO’S THIS PERSON WE ARE SPEAKING OF?!” Taemin yelled.

            “That girl” I pointed at EunHye.

            “Then why didn’t you say “EunHye”? It could’ve made it easier for others to understand..” Taemin tilted his head.

            “YEAH! THIS GIRL HAS A NAME!!” EunHye rolled her eyes.

            “Whatever…” I was about to sit down when Jonghyun wrapped his arms around my waist.

            “Ta-da~” He kissed my cheek.

            “Here comes the lovey dovey couple.” Minho sighed.

            “You’re just jealous because I have a girlfriend~” Jonghyun gave a mehrong to Minho. Minho just rolled his eyes then started to read a book.

            “I Love you” Eunhye replayed the video again.

            “YAH! REALLY?! DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO PLAY THAT VIDEO?!” I raised my voice.

            “Yes~ Yes I do~” EunHye smirked and played it again.

            “Grrrrr..” I gave her my death stare.

            “You love me~ You love me~” Jonghyun sang.

I did a facepalm and sighed.

*He’s teasing me again..*

            “You just love teasing me, don’t you..” My eyebrow twitched.

            “Yes, yes I do~ “ Jonghyun kissed my cheek.

            “I hate you..”

            “What?! You hate me?! I thought you love me?!” Jonghyun did a fake gasp.

            “Neh! I hate you.” I gave a mehrong.

            “But that’s not what you said in the video.” Jonghyun smirked then looked at EunHye.

            “Don’t you dare, EunHye.” I was about to tackle her to the ground.

            “I love you.” She played the video.

Jonghyun laughed while my face turned red.

            “Awwww.. Mian~” He hugged me.

            “No.” I kept a straight face.

            “ I was just playing around~” Jonghyun turned to face me.

            “No.” I was trying to keep a straight face.

            “EunMi, saranghae~” He kissed my cheek.

            “No.”

            “Oh my gosh! EunMi!” He yelled and I jumped.

            “What?!” I looked up at him when he kissed my lips.

            “I got you~” He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and acted like I didn’t care but in my head I’m smiling like crazy.

           _________________________________________________________________________________________

How'd you guys like it?! Sorry for the ish chappie... Hahaha! Mian.. It so bad! I've been busy with so many things I'm not doing ninja updates. Don't worry tomorrow! I'll try as hard as I can to update!! Mian, for giving such a bad chappie. My writing skills are failing me this time... Hope you all have a sweet day~