A Small "Date"

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 44

EunMi’s Point of View

The next day…

 

I’ve noticed that I didn’t see anyone as soon as I woke up… I felt like a loner… T-T Huhuhu…

I changed my clothes and took a walk around the hotel. I blew a strand of my hair and looked around when I passed by a piano. I stopped and looked around. No one was in the room so I walked towards the piano and sat on the piano bench. I felt the piano keys and started to play. As I played, I thought my memories of the time Jonghyun and I went to the amusement park. I stopped playing and looked at my necklace.

Flashback

            “Yes, but I really did get a present for you…” He took a necklace out.

I was shocked to see it. It was really beautiful. It was the sweetest thing that someone has ever done for me. I took the necklace and I felt tears running down my cheeks.

            “What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” He asked. I couldn’t say anything and wrapped my arms around his neck.

            “Thank you! Thank you so much!” I was really happy he gave me that necklace.. No one has ever done that to me.

End of Flashback

I jumped when I noticed that I pressed some of the piano keys at the same time making an odd sound. I looked around and decided to go outside of the room. I looked for EunHye, YunJi, and Taeyeon but I couldn’t find them. I kept on wondering where they were at…

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun’s Point of View

 

 Eunhye told me to keep EunMi occupied while they were getting ready for the final part of the plan. I saw EunMi walking so I called her name. She turned around and waved.

            “Annyeong.” She waved.

            “Annyeong!” I smiled back at her.

After we both greeted each other, it got quiet… Then it became awkward…

            “ Well bye..” She started to walk away when I yelled “Wait”. She stopped then turned around.

            “Umm.. Are you hungry?” I asked.

            “No.. not really..” She lied because after she said that her stomach started grumbling. I laughed after her stomach grumbled.

            “Are you sure?” I gave a playful smile.     

            “Okay… Well I’m a little bit hungry…” I heard her stomach grumbling which made me laugh again.

            “Yah! Stop laughing!” She looked so cute when she was angry.

            “Okay okay.” I smiled.

*I miss times like this…*

            “Good.” She said throwing her chin up.

            “So.. What do you want to eat?” I asked.

            “You can pick.. I’m fine with whatever what we eat..” She said.

            “Well I’m fine with whatever we eat also so you pick..” I smiled at her. She blew a strand of hair out of her face and said

            “But I want you to pick because I don’t want to pick..” She smiled back.

            “Me either… Ladies pick~” I sang.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

10 minutes passed…

 

            “Okay! ROCK! PAPER! SCISSORS!” We both yelled. EunMi chose scissors… So did I.

            “Aish..” EunMi scratched her head. “I think this is getting pointless now…” She sighed.

            “I agree…” I sighed with her when I thought of something. I grabbed her hand and started to run.

            “Where are you taking me?” She asked.

            “Somewhere, just keep up.” I was still grabbing her hand.

I took her to a small café. We ordered some food and sat down. We didn’t really talk that much. It really annoyed me.

            “So… How’s life?” She asked trying to change the awkward silence.

            “It’s good…” I said while drinking some coffee. “Except that we’re not together anymore…” I mumbled.

            “What?” She looked at me.

            “Nothing.. you?” I lifted an eyebrow.

            “It’s going good… “ She said while eating some rice. 

            “Oh I see..” I sipped some more coffee.

After we ate, EunMi and I just started walking by each other and just talking. While we were walking, I noticed she was wearing the necklace that I gave her on our date.

            “What are you looking at?” She put her hands on her hips.

            “Your necklace… Wasn’t that the one I gave you on the date we had?” I asked.

            “No…” I could tell she was lying.

            “Oh really?” My facial expression changed. “Then where did you get that necklace?” I asked.

            “At a…. place…. That…. My Omma went to…” She couldn’t think of anything. I did an “O” face but I was actually laughing in the inside.

            “Then how come you didn’t tell me that you that necklace?” I asked.

            “Because… I didn’t want to be rude to you…” She answered.

*LIES! All lies… She’s trying to make it up to cover up that she still has feelings for me… Typical EunMi*

            “Araso..” I smiled and kept walking. She made my day today…

We both walked together when she started humming to “Vanilla Love” so I decided to hum with her. She looked at me then stopped and kept walking except she walked faster. I laughed with myself and caught up with her.

            “Okay.. well I’m going to find EunHye, Jonghyun…” She said while walking away.

            “Oh araso..” I kept smiling at her.

            “O-okay.. Well.. Bye…” She waved. She walked away when she tripped. I laughed but when she looked back at me I mouthed “Gwenchana?”. She just walked away.

            “Hmmm… The perfect small date..” I smiled to myself then walked away.

*EunMi… I know you’re still mad about me but trust me.. I promise I will never do that again… ever*

____________________________________________________________________________

Hi you guys!! Thank you so much for everything!! Hahah! I'm sorry for not updating as much! Winter break was CRAZY!!!! I'm not even kidding and I couldn't update because I didn't have internet for a while so grrrrr.... I can't believe I got featured! It's all thanks to you guys!! And guess what!!! IT'S NINJA UPDATING TIME!!!!! SO YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TWO NEW CHAPPIES COMING UP SO GET READY TO READ!!!!!! HIYAAAAAAAAAA!