Vanilla Love~

I'm Never Falling For You!

Chapter 7

EunMi’s Point of View

       

        “Great… This is perfect.. My boyfriend is the guy I hate..” I sighed and blew a strand of my hair.

I wasn’t paying attention to anything that was happening in class because the teacher was just explaining what should we do during our college years. I yawned when something hit me. I looked around then looked down. I opened up the piece of paper and read.

        Aww.. Is my baby bored. I love you.

I wrote on the piece of paper and threw it hard. I wanted to just go up to him and slap his face.

        I’m not your baby. I hate you.

After that he looked at me and smiled.

        Okay. You’re my honey. I love you honey.

I read and I got angry. I wrote down.

        Who do you think I am? Your wife? I’m not your wife! So don’t call me that. Just call me EunMi, araso.

I threw harder.

        Araso, EunMi. My baby.

When I looked up, he just smiled then gave me a wink.

        ONLY EUNMI! MY NAME IS EUNMI NOT BABY,HONEY, OR SWEETIEPIE! DON'T COME UP WITH ANY NAMES! JUST CALL ME EUNMI!

I threw the paper when the teacher yelled.

        “Kim EunMi. What are you doing?” My face started to turn red.

        “I-I was stretching my arm because it got cramped.” I started stretching out of nowhere.

        “Hmmm.. Well back to the lesson. Everyone should be aware of their studies….” He went on and on. I glared out Jonghyun who put a thumbs up.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

RING RING~

        “Ahh! Music class, a class that isn't the same as Jonghyun's.” I stretched my arms and walked to my class.  I saw EunHye who waved at me. I sat next to her and we both started talking until the teacher came in.

        “Good morning class~” She waved.

        “Good morning, Mrs. Kim.” We said in unison then bowed.

        “We are having a special guest today.” Everyone started whispering. I started to wonder.

*Hmm… I wonder who it is. I hope Super Junior visits.. that would be cool. I hope it’s someone from SM Entertainment..”

I got excited when EunHye asked

        “Who is it?”

KNOCK KNOCK~

        “Here he is.” Mrs. Kim opened the door. I gasped as soon as I saw him. It was no other than Jonghyun.

*OH COME ON!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM! I should’ve said “I hope it’s someone from SM Entertainment besides SHINee.” WHY HIM?! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE JONGHYUN! IS THS MY PUNISHMENT FOR SLAPPING PEOPLE!!*

        “KIM EUNMI.” I came back to my senses and saw Jonghyun smiling at me.

        “Ne.” Was all I said.  

        “Come here.” Mrs. Kim ordered.

        “Ne.” I walked down next to Mrs. Kim.

        “Jonghyun said that he wants to sing with you.” Mrs. Kim smiled.

*ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO MAKE ME DO THIS!*
        “N-ne.. what song?” I asked.

        “Vanilla Love by Lee Hyun Ji. The one Onew sang in!! I love the lyrics so cute!” EunHye yelled.

        “Omo.. Okay. I know how to play that on the piano. I also love that song so I learned it.” She smiled then went to the piano.

        “Wait.. I don’t know the lyrics.” Trying to make an excuse.

        “Hahah!! EunMi, you’re funny. You know the lyrics. You said that Vanilla Love is your favorite song!” She kept laughin.

        “Hehehe… yeah.. I was just kidding..” I scratched the back of my head.

        “Okay, let’s start.” Mrs. Kim started playing the piano.

Vanilla Love by Lee Hyun Ji ft. Onew

        EunMi:

Ever since I fell in love, I can only see you
my heart is beating so fast

Hug me deep against your chest, while walking on the sidewalk, be sure to kiss me
To throw little tantrums on purpose, and to put on a cute act

Jonghyun:

To know your heart by the look of your eyes, to stay close together even when it's hot
To link arms tight while walking, and in front of your house, give you a sweet kiss.

        EunMi (Jonghyun):

CAUSE I LOVE YOU ( I love you ) , CAUSE I NEED YOU ( I need you)
CAUSE I LOVE YOU (I love you), CAUSE I NEED YOU (I need you)

        Jonghyun:

If I don't see you even for one day, I want to give you a kiss
I want to kiss, the sweet you
'til you can't breathe and are about to burst,
I'll hug you
Until the end of time,
I'll love you…

 

Both:

Even when I see y women, I'll look straight ahead and keep walking
Late at night, I call you. I love you, I tell you countless times

        EunMi (Jonghyun):

CAUSE I LOVE YOU ( I love you ) , CAUSE I NEED YOU ( I need you)
CAUSE I LOVE YOU (I love you), CAUSE I NEED YOU (I need you)

        Jonghyun:

If i don't see you even for one day, I want to give you a kiss
I want to kiss, the sweet you
'til you can't breathe and are about to burst,
I'll hug you
Until the end of time,
I'll love you

        Both:

After meeting you, each day is exciting,
after meeting you, each day my heart greets with flutters
after meeting you, each day grows shorter
after meeting you, each day's end leaves me wistful
after meeting you, each day is mild and soft
after meeting you, each day is filled with happiness
after meeting you, I became a princess and,
after meeting you, I'm a happy girl

          EunMi (Jonghyun):

I love you, I love you (I love you)

I need you, I need you (I need you)

I love you, I love you (I love you)

I need you, I need you

My love..

        “Woah! So cute!” Mrs. Kim clapped.

        “Woah, I didn’t know you can sing too?” Jonghyun was shocked.

        “Yah.. This is the only time I’m singing because the teacher told me. I’m never singing for you again!” I whispered.

        “You guys were so cute! You guys can be a couple!” EunHye smiled.

        “Oh I know!” Mrs. Kim.

The other students clapped except for some of the other girls since they were jealous because they wanted to sing with Jonghyun.

        “Jonghyun, why don’t you stay with us?” Mrs. Kim asked.

        “Oh sorry, I can’t. I have to go back to class.” He walked out and waved “goodbye”. We all waved “Goodbye”.

       
*YES! FINALLY! HE LEFT!*

As soon as he left, Mrs. Kim said.

        “Did you guys like our special guest?” She asked.

        “NE~” We said in unison.

        “EunMi, you and Jonghyun were so cute when you sang together. It actually felt like you guy were a couple. You guys are so cute!” She smiled then started to talk about today’s lesson.

*Everywhere I go, he’s there. Why does he always have to show up? Aish! I hate him!*

After I thought of that, I went back to the lesson and started to write notes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hahah!! So how’d you guys like it? Yeah, Vanilla Love is one of my favorites and plus the lyrics match Jonghyun’s character in the story!! Hahah!! If you haven’t heard Vanilla Love, you should click on the link and listen to it~ Well I update as soon~ GOING NINJA~ HI YAA~