The Weirdest Party.... ever.....

I'm Never Falling For You!

Chapter 56

Jonghyun’s Point of View

At SHINee’s Dorm…

 

We finally arrived. As soon as we walked through the doors, I saw everyone hanging out. EunMi waved at everyone.

            “EUNMI~” Taeyeon practically gave EunMi a death hug. “ I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!” She was swinging her from side to side.

            “I was only gone for a day, you make it feel like I was gone for five years..” EunMi was trying to escape Taeyeon’s hug.

I should’ve kept my peanuts so I could help EunMi but NOOOOOOOOOOO… EunHye just started attacking me.. That girl scares me sometimes…

I saw Onew who was running towards me in slow motion.

            “What. Are. You. Doing?” I stared at him in a weird way.

            “It gives a more dramatic effect.” Onew kept running in slow motion.

            “We’re not in a movie.” My eyebrow twitched.

            “Come on, Jonghyun~ Let me have some fun..” Onew was.. still running in slow motion… even slower than before. Just then, Taemin pushed him which made Onew land on his face.

            “HEY!! WHO DID THAT?!” Onew shot up.

Minho pointed at Taemin, Taemin pointed at Key, Key pointed at Minho.

            “YAH!! I’M GOING TO KICK YOUR GUY’S AND YOU’LL BE SORRY YO-“ I interrupted Onew’s talk by giving him the chicken from Jeju Island.

            “Here’s you chicken.” I said.

            “Bye guys..” Onew went to his room.

            “Phew..” Taemin wiped his forehead.

            “So how was your day with EunMi?” Minho asked.

            “Pretty awesome. Jealous?” I lifted an eyebrow and stared at him.

            “Not really… You guys were probably all mushy and cheesy.” Minho shook his head.

            “You are jealous of our mushiness.. I know it… Deep down..” I looked at him, Minho had a blank expression.

            “I MEAN… REALLY DEEP.. DEEEPER THAN DEEP..” I looked at Minho again who still had the same expression.

            “VERY VERY VERY VERY DEEP… YOU ARE JEALOUS.” I looked at Minho.

            “Yeah you’re probably right..” Minho folded his arms and put them behind his head.

*Yes! Win~*

            “I kne-“ I was interrupted when Minho said

            “Naaahhh… I’m not jealous…” He laughed. My head went down.

*Fail..*

______________________________________________________________________

EunMi’s Point of View

 

            “EUNMI!” Taeyeon was clinging on my leg.

            “What the hell, Taeyeon?! I was only gone for one day! What’s the matter with you?!” I shook my leg.

            “But you’re not telling me what happened…” Taeyeon had a serious face.

            “Nothing bad happened!” I yelled.

            “Are you sure? Maybe you forgot what happened….” >.> Taeyeon looked over at Jonghyun.     

            “Taeyeon… You got to stop worrying…” I sighed. “ Nothing. Bad. Happened. Alright?”

            “Fine….” Taeyeon was stll clinging on my leg. >.>

            “Can you let go of my leg?” My eyebrow twitched.

            “Fine…” She let go of my leg and stood next to me. She then put something in my hand.

When I looked at it, my face changed. =.=”

            “What is this?” I held up.

            “It’s to make sure you aren’t pregnant…” Taeyeon tried to look smart.

            “I know that already… Why are you giving it to me?” I asked.

            “Just to make s-“ Taeyeon was interrupted by Jonghyun who said “hi” but as soon as he saw what I was holding, there was an awkward silence…. A very awkward silence. He looked at me then at my stomach and kept switching back and forth.

            “E-e-eunmi….. Are yo-“ I didn’t even bother to let him finish his sentence and smacked the back of his head.

            “WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU THINK I’M PREGNANT?!” I yelled.

            “Ow… Then why are you holding that?!” He pointed.

            “SHE GAVE IT TO ME!” I pointed at Taeyeon.    

            “Hey EunM-“ Taemin stopped and looked at what I was holding.

*Oh crap….*

Taemin’s eyes widened and I did a facepalm.

            “EUNMI NOONA! ARE YOU SICK?! WHY ARE YOU HOLDING A THERMOMETER?!” Jonghyun, Taeyeon, and my face changed. =.=”

*Thermometer….*

            “Taemin…” Jonghyun’s eyebrow twitched.

            “What?!” He looked at Jonghyun. They stared at each other for a while when Jonghyun decided to let it go.

            “Nevermind….” He sighed.

            “What?! Was it something I said?” He looked at me then at Taeyeon.

            “Just forget it…” My eyebrow twitched.

____________________________________________________________

Please Forgive me for updating super duper late. You guys are probably mad at me.. *goes in a corner and pokes the wall* TT^TT I would be mad at me if I didn't update for a long time... I'd probbaly would go ninja on myself.... (That'd be some picture... Slapping the crap out of myself..) I hope you enjoy this chappie. I'll fix on some of the pictures on some of the chappies since they aren't showing up. Hope you enjoy your day... PLEASE FORGIVE ME! *bows*