The Flight

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 36

EunHye’s Point of View

VACATION TIME~

 

            “EUNMI!! IT’S TIME TO GO!! WE NEED TO GO TO THE AIRPORT!!!” I yelled.

            “NE!! COMING!!” EunMi grabbed her luggage and bags then came to me.

            “Aish!! We might be late for our flight..” Yunji looked at her watch.

            “Okay, then let’s go!” EunMi ran out the door.

            “Phew.. let’s go!” Taeyeon wiped sweat of her forehead.

            “Let’s go!” We took a cab then went to the airport.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Airport!

 

            “Is that all the luggage?” I asked.

            “Yep, let’s go inside.” EunMi walked inside.

We did all those stuff that you usually do in an airport.. Tickets, Luggage, security check, and etc. Now we’re waiting until our plane is called.  

*AISH!! WHERE’S SHINEEE!! THEY SAID THEY WOULD BE HERE!!!*

            “I’m going to go get some water.” EunMi stood up.

            “Okay.” I nodded.

When she left, I immediately asked Taeyeon

            “Where’s SHINee? They said they’d be here.” I was getting worried.

            “Onew texted me they’re going to be late.” Taeyeon sighed.

            “Aish..” Was all I could say.

We waited until EunMi came back. When she came back we saw a young girl next to her.

            “Oh EunMi, who’s that girl?” I asked looking at her.

            “Oh this is KyungMi. KyungMi was like my little sister.” EunMi messed up her hair. She was really quiet.

            “She’s really shy at first but when you get to know her she’ll start talking.” EunMi smiled.

            “Araso.” I gave her a smile.

            “It’s a small world. I mean what are the chances of me seeing an old childhood friend of mine.” She kept smiling. “Oh and she’s also going to Jeju Island also. She’s going with her family!!”

            “Woah, that’s amazing!” I was surprised.

Flight Seoul to Jejudo is now boarding passengers

            “Oh we better go! KyungMi, you better go to your parents! I’ll see you there!” EunMi hugged KyungMi. KyungMi smiled then waved.

            “Come on you guys!! We need to find our seats!” YunJi yelled.

            “Coming!” EunMi and I yelled at the same time.

We got our bags and started to board on the plane.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

EunMi’s Point Of View

(Listen to this.. If You Want)

 

            “243… 245… 247!! Here it is!” I sat on the window seat.

EunHye, YunJi, and Taeyeon were near each other but me.. They have 237, 238, 240, and what did I have.. 247.. I feel like a loner.

I looked at my watch then wondered

Why isn’t the plane moving.. Didn’t it say that it was going to leave at 10:15 a.m. Aish it’s already 10:20…

Just then, an announcement came up

Sorry, there are a few people that will be late. They apologize for the inconvenience.

            “Aish! I’m going to kill those people…” I blew a strand of my hair.

I looked out the window then wondered what Jeju Island would look like. I got excited but then I thought

Will this help me forget about him? Somehow, I feel like I don’t want to forget about him… Why is that?

I came back to reality when someone said my name

            “Ne.” I turned my head and that’s when I saw him. It was Jonghyun..

            “What are you doing here?” I asked in a cold tone.

            “I’m on vacation.. What about you?” He asked.

            “Same here..” I looked away. I felt him sit down next to me.

            “Are you going to talk to me again? Why don’t you go find your seat?” I didn’t even dare to look at him.

            “Umm… This is my seat..” My eyes widen when I heard him say that.

            “You’re joking right?” I laughed.     

            “No, look.” He showed me his ticket.

248… Next… to… mine…

            “Oh… then never mind…” I was embarrassed.

            “Okay…” He smiled at me.

Why are you smiling at me? Jonghyun… you’ve made me fall for you already. Isn’t that enough? Why are you making me fall for you again?

 We are now moving. Please be prepared and buckle your seatbelts. Make sure to turn off all electronics. Kamsa Hamnida.

The plane moved and that was the start..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun’s Point of View

During the flight…

 

 

There was an announcement saying we could turn Ipods and stuff. I decided to get my Ipod out and listen to it. EunMi also got her Ipod out. We didn’t really talk our anything.. which bothered me…. A  lot..

Saranghae EunMi.. I really do… Why don’t you believe me? I know you love me… Stop hiding it..

When I glanced at EunMi, her head was hitting the window. She’s fallen asleep. I smiled when I saw her face.

She’s so cute…

She looked uncomfortable because she kept moving her head so I decided to put her head on my shoulder. She finally stopped moving her head. I took off my head phones then took off EunMi’s headphones. I stayed there thinking..

Please, say “saranghae”… If you say it one more time, then it means you still do love me…

            “Jonghyun..” She mumbled in her sleep.

            “Hmm..” I looked at EunMi.

            “Saranghae…” She mumbled again. I looked at her and noticed a tear run down her cheek.

EunMi? Why are you crying? Did I hurt you that much? I’m sorry, I promise to be careful next time. I’m happy though.. You’ve made my day.. You said “I love you” to me. You still love me..

My eyes started to get heavy and I soon started to fall asleep next to EunMi..

Saranghae EunMi… Don’t worry, I promise to never hurt you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Everyone! Updated again as I promised!! 2 more chappies to update!! I'm really excited to write about the vacation!! Heehee!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chappie. I tried to make this chappie cute so hope you guys like it!! Thanks for your support!! Got to write the next chappie~