You Hate Me That Much?

I'm Never Falling For You!

Chapter 15

EunMi’s Point of View

 

*I saw him today. I saw him.. well, yeah I saw him. He works for SM Entertainment… What do you expect.. Hahha.. I’m so stupid.*

I walked into the girl’s bathroom and looked at myself.

        “Pabo. Pabo!” I kept hitting my head.

I saw tears falling.

        “No, stop it, EunMIi! You’re not like this. You’re not like this.” I wiped my tears.

        “Make him hate you. Make him hate you. He doesn’t have a right to like you anymore. You’re a jerk, you’re an idiot. Make him hate you.” I took a deep breath. I walked out the door when someone grabbed my hand and dragged me out of SM Entertainment. He dragged me all the way to the park.

        “EunMi… answer me.” He gasped for air.

        “J-jonghyun?” I asked.

        “Don’t act stupid. You know it’s me.” He turned around.      

        “......”

        “EunMi, answer me why you broke up with me. We only went out for a few days.. Why would you do that? Did you know how much I love you?” He came closer.

* Jonghyun, please hate me now.*

        “…” I couldn’t say anything..

        “EunMi..” He came closer but I took a step back.

        “EunMi, do you hate me that much?” He said.

        I didn’t answer.

*Jonghyun, hate me from now on so you can move on.*

He didn’t say anything and walked away.

*Let the hate begin..*

___________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun’s Point of View

 

She hated me that much. She really did hate me so much but for some reason I felt like she didn’t mean it. Is she lying to me? I decided that I should forget about it..

I walked into the practice room where the SHINee members were at. When I went in the room they looked at me like a bunch of stalkers… Like their eyes were following me everywhere I go.

        “Yah! Why are you guys staring at me like that? It’s freaking me out. You guys look like a bunch of stalkers.” I said trying to look normal.. forgetting what EunMi said to me.

        “Umm… Are you alright?” Taemin asked.

        “Fine… I guess.. EunMi.. she hated me all this time.. I thought she was starting to like me when she took care of me.. but I guess not.. you guys were.. right.. Maybe I should move on to another girl..” I sighed.

        “Umm.. Jonghyun..” Minho said with a weird look.

        “Yeah?” I answered.

        “We… need… to.. tell you something..” He said scratching his nape.

        “Uh.. Okay..” I said.

        “We wan-.” The doors flew open so Minho didn’t finish talking.

        “YOU GUYS!! I FORGOT THAT YOU HAVE A CD SIGNING!! HURRY UP!!!” The manager yelled.

We rushed to the car and went to sign CDs. I was wondering what Minho was going to tell me… His face was like a saying sorry for telling you this face.

*Well I guess I have to wait until after the signing.. I should forget about EunMi and find someone else like what the other members said.. I’m so stupid..

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay, sorry for the short chappie... I'm gong to update soon so don't go crazy on me!! LOL!! Hahha!! My super ultra ninja skills are here!! QK HI YAA~ Tell me what you think! NINJA SKILLS!!