The TRUTH!!!

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 16

Jonghyun’s Point of View

 

The CD signing was finished and the members and I went back to the SM Entertainment building.  When we went in the practice room, everything was clean. I sat down thinking what EunMi said to me today.

        “Hyung?” I looked up and saw Minho standing in front of me.

        “Ne..” I answered.

        “Umm.. remember two years ago.. when EunMi was taking care of you?” he asked.

*Why is he bringing up EunMi? I told them that I want to forget about her.*

        “Remember, I told you guys that I wanted to forget about her..” I stood up and was about to leave when Onew yelled

        “Wait!” 

        “What?” I turned around.

        “Let Minho finish.. It’s somethingimportant.” Key said.

        “Alright..” I sighed.

        “EunMi broke up with you because she thought that she wasn’t right for you.” Minho said.

        “What?! Why would she say such a thing?!” I was so shocked.

        “Because… we kind of talked behind her back… but we didn’t know she was there! We’re sorry!” Minho bowed and so did the other members. My face suddenly changed…

        “YOU GUYS DID WHAT?!” I yelled.

        “We’re sorry! We didn’t know she was there!!” Taemin’s voice went higher.

        “Well, first of all you shouldn’t talk behind her back at all! I can’t believe you guys did this?!” I was so furious that I wanted to throw daggers at them.

        “We’re sorry but after I saw EunMi.. She changed a lot… She was a lot nicer than before!” Minho said.

        “Well, she’s been nice! When I was sick, she took care of me! When she broke up with me I thought she hated me! Why didn’t you tell me this TWO YEARS AGO!!!!” >:O I wanted to strangle them.

        “We’re really sorry!” They bowed.

        “Well now that I know the TRUTH!! I need to find EunMi!” I ran out the doors and looked around Seoul to find EunMi.

_______________________________________________________________

EunMi’s Point of View

 

I walked around the park and started to think about what I had done.

*EunMi, why is your life hard? I don’t know… I HATE MY LIFE!!*

        “Why did I have to be a jerk to him… maybe if I was a little nicer 2 years ago the members wouldn’t have said such bad things about me..” I thought but sat on a bench.

        “Oh it’s useless.. two years is too late.. I’m so useless.. to this world…” I sighed.

Then all of a sudden I had a flashback of him..

FLASHBACK

  “Your face is so red. So cute!” he pinched my cheeks.

 

        “Stop it! I’m not a baby!” I slapped his hands.

 

        “I know you’re not a baby. You’re my baby.” He kissed me on the nose.

 

        “Yah! Stop kissing me!” I wiped my nose.

 

        “Hahah! You know you like it!” He winked.

 

        “Shut up!” I slapped his arm.

 

        “You’re so adorable.” He hugged me real tight.

 

        “I-I c-can’t b-breathe J-jonghyun!” I was gasping for air.

 

        “Oh..” he started to let go.

 

        “Gosh I hate you~” I sat down on my desk.

 

        “I love you too~” He kissed me on the cheek.

 

End Of FLASHBACK

I started to laugh to myself.

        “He’s so stupid sometimes..” I kept laughing but I felt tears running through my cheeks.

        “I miss him..” I looked down and started to cry.

        “Why did you have to like me Jonghyun?” I looked down and covered my eyes.

        “Why did you have to pick me.. the most stupid girl in the world?!” I started to wipe my tears but my head was still down.

        “Why couldn’t you just pick someone else besides me?” My tears started to fall.

        “Pabo!” I started to hit my head.

        “Why couldn’t you hate me, Jonghyun?!” I wiped my tears.

        “I’m a jerk!” I hit my head again.

        “JUST HATE ME JONGHYUN!!!” I yelled.

        “Why would I hate you?” I gasped then looked to see Jonghyun in front of me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey you guys!!! I told you I would update!! I'm going to make you guys crazy because of this chappie!! THANKS SUBSCRIBERS!!! HEEHEE!!! You guys are awesome people!! Well, hope you guys have a wonderful day!! See, I like update fast because I'm totally NINJA!!! Hahaha!! NINJA SKILLS ON~ QK