Just Say "No"

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 55

Eunmi’s Point of View

 

The plane landed…

 

            “Hey EunMi. Do you want to go grab a bite of-“ I interrupted Mir’s question by answering one word.

            “No.” I grabbed my bags.

            “Do yo-“

            “No” I said again.

            “Are yo-“
            “No, no, and NO!” I said with a straight face. “ Now leave me alone.”

            “You’re so cute.” He pinched my cheek when I slapped his arm away.

            “Don’t. touch. Me.” I glared at him. I gave him my most scariest and ugliest look. Although for some odd reason, Mir started laughing and smiling at me.

*What the hell?! Why is laughing?! What’s so funny?! THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!*

            “Why are you laughing?” I still kept the same face.

            “Because you’re so adorable. I just want to kiss you!” He kept smiling. My face. =.=”

            “I hate you.” I mumbled.

            “Can I?” Mir asked.

            “Can you what?” I was confused.

            “Kiss you.” He walked closer to me.

            “NO! I have a boyfriend already so leave. Me. Alone.” I gave him my ninja death stare.

            “Well you can change your mind, am I right?” He lifted an eyebrow.

            “No thanks… I’m fine.” I said with a straight face.

            “Alright then.” Mir put his hands in his pockets. After that we stood silent. I was waiting for Jonghyun. Then I heard a cell phone ring. Mir got his cell phone out and checked it.

            “Well, my ride is here so I’ll be going. Bye babe.” Mir started to walk away.

            “By-“ Just then I thought.

*WAIT WAIT WAIT! DID HE JUST CALL ME “BABE”?*

            “YAH! I AM NOT YOUR BABE!” I got my water bottle then threw it at him.

            “Whatever..” He dodged the water bottle then looked back at me and winked.

            “I hate him..” I clenched my fists. Then I felt arms wrap around me.  

            “HI JAGIYA!” Jonghyun smiled.

            “Hi…” I took a deep breath.

            “What’s wrong? You look like you’re going to kill someone.” Jonghyun blinked.

            “Because I am..” I took another deep breath.

            “Who?” Jonghyun asked.

            “Mir.” I clenched my fists again.

            “Go ahead. Beat him up… Just make sure no one sees you because there’s going to be a lot of angry fans… Oh and use a bat… So you can beat him up real good.” Jonghyun started to let go. I stood there and blinked.

            “What?!” I looked at him.

            “I don’t like him…” Jonghyun said.

            “Wait wait wait… Were you the one throwing the peanuts?” I asked.

            “Maybe…” His voice got quiet.

            “Thank you! He was annoying me.” I hugged him.

            “Thanks to me and… MY PEANUTS!” Jonghyun held up four bags of peanuts.

            “Why’d you get so many?” I asked.

            “Because… I was going to open all the bags and attack him with MY PEANUTS!” Jonghyun stood proud with his peanuts…

            “EUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” EunHye ran towards me and attacked me.. Not walked, skipped, or ran…. She attacked me.

            “Ugh…EunHye… Did you really have to attack me?” I was on the floor.

            “Yes.. BECAUSE I MISSED YOU!!” She hugged me.

            “Yeah okay.. Now can you get off of me?!” I squirmed.

            “Yes..” She stood up and hugged Jonghyun.

            “Where’s the others?” I asked.

            “At home… waiting..” EunHye answered.

            “ Oh okay.. Then let’s go home…” I picked up my luggage and started walking while Jonghyun was attacking EunHye with peanuts because she wouldn’t get off of him.

_________________________________________________________________

Hey! I updated again! Wooters! I'm getting my Writing mojo back!! WOOT WOOT! So how'd you guys like the chappie. Mir has grown interest in EunMI!!! *gasp* What's going to happen?! Well Enjoy this chappie! Have a sweet day~