The Proposal?

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 41

EunMi’s Point of View

 

I dressed up because EunHye told me to dress up for some odd reason. I dressed up then was heading for the elevator when someone stopped it. It was Jonghyun..

            “Phew… Made it just in time.” He went inside and I also noticed he was dressed nice. I just nodded my head. He pushed the “lobby” button and the elevator doors closed. We both stood there very awkward… I mean… really awkward…

            “Umm.. EunMi can you hold my tuxedo coat for me. I need to tie my shoe.” He politely asked.  

            “Sure.” I grabbed his tuxedo coat and waited.

He was tying his shoe and then told me he was finished. When he told me he was finished I started to face him. Then all of sudden “DING!” the elevator doors opened. People were staring at us, not because SHINee’s Jonghyun was in the elevator but in the position he was in… It looked like the proposing

            “Ohh!! A propose!!!!” An elder woman smiled.

            “Say “yes”!” Some random guy yelled randomly.

            “Umm…” Was all I had to say.

            “Oh my goodness! You shouldn’t propose this young lady in the elevator!!” Some guy went inside and pushed Jonghyun outside.

            “Umm… I-I was” Jonghyun tried to explain himself but couldn’t.

            “And you young lady.. You better follow that young gentleman…” The young lady pushed me.

            “W-wait! I’m not ready to get married. This is a misunderstanding!!! He wasn’t supposed to propose to me!” I tried to walk away but that lady was pretty strong.

            “Well, it may seem like it because proposing to someone is a surprise so that’s why you feel uneasy. It’s alright, hun. You’ll be alright.” She patted my back.

            “No no no! I was just holding his tuxedo coat. That’s all!” I was trying to walk away.

            “Pfftt… That’s what he wants you to think.. Come on. You’re almost there!!” She dragged me while I tried to run away.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun’s Point of View

 

            “Okay, first of all.. Be calm when you propose to her, araso?” The guy told me.

            “Araso… but I’m not proposing to her.. This was all a misunderstanding.” I said…

            “NONSENSE!!!! STOP SAYING LIES!!! YOU DON’T WANT TO MESS THIS UP SO LISTEN!!!” The guy gave me his scariest look…

            “Okay..” I backed away..

            “When she comes, make sure she’s looking into your eyes.” He said trying to be “romantic”.

            “Whatever…” I sighed rolling my eyes.

            “YOU NEED TO BE SERIOUS!!!! IF YOU MISS THIS CHANCE!!! YOU’RE GOING TO BE A LONER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!” His eyes literally had flames in them…

            “NO NO NO!!!! LET ME GO!!! I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING!!!! SO LET. ME. GO!!!!!!!” I heard EunMi yelling.

            “Now now… There’s no need to be afraid.” I heard a lady’s voice trying calm EunMi. I saw EunMi grabbing the corners of the walls trying to get away but that lady was strong enough to pull her. She tried pushing EunMi towards me but she had some difficulty.

            “Don’t ruin this chance! Good luck!” He waved “goodbye” then left.

            “Now remember what I told you!!!” The lady pushed EunMi right in front of me. She then waved “goodbye” then left.

After they left… it turned really quiet.

            “Aish… I told her that I wasn’t going to be proposed!!” She stomped her foot..

*Haha… she’s just like a little kid at times..*

            “Hahaha… You had to be dragged?” I asked lifting an eyebrow.

            “Shut up! That lady wouldn’t even listen to me…” She started to mumble.

*I really miss you, EunMi.*

            “Oh, what about you? How was your little chat?” She looked at me.

            “He told me to stay calm and look into your eyes..” I said calmly.

            “Whatever…” She rolled her eyes. “I’m going to EunHye now…”

EunMi started to walk away when someone yelled her name. I saw Joon running towards her. She waved “hi” when Joon carried her and started to spin her around.

*Stupid Joon… ruining me and EunMi’s moments.*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Joon’s Point of View

 

            I missed EunMi so much. We used to be real close until she moved.

We walked and had a little chat.

            “Did I surprise you?” I asked.

            “Yeah, especially the lifting.” She blew a strand.

            “You’re so light, that’s why. You need to eat more.” I poked her.

            “I do eat a lot. Don’t you see my flab?” She jiggled her arms.

            “There’s not much flab..” I laughed.       

            “Bleh.” She gave me a merong.

            “Hahah.. You’re still the same.” I looked at her.

            “Of course, I’m the same. I’m Kim EunMi for goodness sake.”

            “I missed you, EunMi.”

            “I missed you too, Joon.”

            “Anything happened lately.”

            “Umm.. nothing really.. I broke up with my boyfriend..” Her face changed.

            “Aww… I’m sorry.”

            “Yeah…” her voice started to get gloomy.

            “Who was your boyfriend?” I asked wanting to know more.

            “Jonghyun…”

            “Oh that guy who I met at the beach?” I asked trying to make sure I was right.           

            “Yeah, that’s him..”

            “Do you still love him?”

            “Yeah…I really thought I was actually falling for someone.”

            “Gasp! EunMi falling for someone! That guy must’ve worked his off for you!!”

            “He did… I really miss him.” EunMi really did miss him because her face told everything.

*EunMi must’ve loved this guy so much… I better help her out on this... After all she was the girl I had fallen for. I did everything I could to make her fall for me but nothing worked.. Jonghyun is one amazing guy to make EunMi fall for him.*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how'd you guys like it? I updated during the week. Aren't you guys happy? I finally wrote Joon's point of view. I hope I didn't confuse you on this chappie. I just wanted to add a little humor because the story was getting pretty boring. Hope you guys like this chappie!!!! Thank you so much~  Hope you guys are having the sweetest days~ ^^ NINJA!!!! ( I need to do more ninja updates..)