The Bikini...

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 38

EunMi’s Point of View

Arrival of Hotel…

 

            “I thought this vacation was going to help me forget about Jonghyun but noo.. SHINee had to have a vacation, go to the same place, and stay at the same place as us..” I sat on the floor.

            “Cheer up, EunMi! It’s better to be here than to be at home studying your off..” Eunhye smiled.

            “Yeah.. I guess, you’re right.. Yeah, I shouldn’t let Jonghyun get in the way of my vacation!” I stood up.

            “That’s better. I’m going to the beach. Do you want to come?” EunHye asked.

            “Sure.. Why not.” I smiled.

            “Okay, well I’m going to change now… Did you bring your bathing suit?” EunHye asked.

            “Yes, I brought it.” I went over to my bag and looked for my bathing suit. I got my bathing suit and showed it to EunHye.

            “OMO, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!! IT’S SO CUTE!!!!” EunHye ran to me.

            “Umm… I found it in my closet.. I never wore it before..” I looked at it.

            “Well, this is your chance..” EunHye pushed me in the bathroom.

            “Waah!! What are you doing?!”

            “Just put on the bathing suit..” EunHye shouted through the door.

            “Fine..” I sighed.

I changed my clothes then got out of the bathroom. EunHye’s face was like you’re so cute!!

            “You’re so cute!!” EunHye hugged me.

            “Uh… Thank you..”

            “Okay, well it’s my turn… You can go to the beach now. I need to get ready..” EunHye smiled.

            “Eunhye, all you have to do is change your clothes. What else are you going to do?” I asked.

            “I’m going to put make-up on, duh!”

            “Well, your make-up is going to get wet no matter what so what’s the point in putting make-up?” I asked.

            “Well, my make-up is waterproof.. So HA!! “ She gave me a merong.

            “Whatever.. “ I got an oversized T-Shirt then wore it to cover my bathing suit. I got my towel then my bag and walked out the suite. Me and EunHye shared a suite while YunJi and Taeyeon shared a suite.

I walked in the elevator and pressed the button when someone yelled “WAIT”. I stopped the elevator and saw Jonghyun carrying Yoogeun.

            “Thanks.” He smiled.

            “Umm.. no problem..” I looked away.

            “Omma!” Yoogeun smiled.

            “Annyeong Yoogeunnie!” I kissed his cheek.

            “I found Appa!!” He pointed at Jonghyun.

I nodded my head and looked away again.

Aish… I’m angry at him still but then again… I’m not…

            “Are you going to the beach?” Jonghyun asked making me come back to reality.

            “Uhh.. yeah…Wae? Are you?” I asked.

            “Ne, Yoogeun was so excited to go so I decided to go with him.”

I gave an “o” face. After that small conversation, it got silent.. Even Yoogeun was silent..

            “Omma? Appa? You guys love each other?” Yoogeun asked.

Crap! How am I supposed to answer that?

            “Umm…” I kept thinking of an excuse until the elevator made the “ding” noise.

            “Downstairs!” I smiled.

            “YAY!! THE BEACH! THE BEACH!!” Yoogeun was jumping with excitement.

            “Hahah.. Let’s go!” Jonghyun marched outside the hotel.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun’s Point of View

 

When we reached the beach, Yoogeun ran around. I was grinning when I saw him having fun. I looked over at EunMi who sat down on the sand, quietly looking at Yoogeun.

            “Omma! Swim with me! Swim with me!” Yoogeun pulled her arms.

            “Okay..” She carried him.

            “Omma, you’re going to wear a shirt to swim? Wear your swim clothes?” Yoogeun asked. 

            “Oh.. Sorry, Omma forgot.” She put down Yooguen then took of her shirt. My eyes widen..

            “Omma! Now, let’s go swimming!” He pulled her.

I noticed guys were staring at her and I just wanted to punch all of them but I couldn’t…

EunMi… Why’d you wear that?  Now all these guys are looking at you.. They shouldn’t stare at you like that because it bothers me..

            “Haha!! Omma!!” Yoogeun hugged her.

She was laughing and smiling…

            “EunMi!!” Someone yelled. She looked over and ran out of the ocean carrying Yoogeun.

            “Joon!!” She hugged him.

Joon?! Who’s he?! EUNMI!! WHO’S THAT GUY!!

            “It’s been a long time..”  He hugged her.

            “It has..” She laughed.

Who is he? Who’s this guy she’s talking to? I want to know… 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Everyone!! I updated!! Ta-Da!! Yeah.. This was kind of a short chappie so far... I'll update somewhere this week so just you guys wait!! Thanks for all your guys' support!!! I finally reach 200 subscribers *Throws confetti* WOO!!! Hope you guys have a sweet day~ You guys deserved it~ Thank you so much~