The Wake-Up Call

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 53

EunMi’s Point of View

 

            “Jonghyun… I had the weirdest dream ever…” I stretched.

            “Really? What was it?” Jonghyun asked.

            “Someone was chasing me and for some reason I got scared. I started running away. I ran to the roof a building and thought I was safe when I felt arms around me. I thought it was you but it was a . I elbowed the guy in the stomach and he fell but it for him because he was at the edge of the building so…. He… fell off the building.” I laughed.

            “Really??? Because… I had a weird dream too.. I dreamt that someone pushed me off a building…” He said.

            “What?” I opened my eyes and I didn’t see Jonghyun on the bed. I looked to see him on the floor.

            “Yeah… So you elbowed me in the stomach and pushed me a building in my dream..” He was still on the floor crossing his arms. I put my head on the edge of the bed.

            “It’s your fault.. You removed the pillow.. If the pillow was still in the middle.. You wouldn’t feel me elbow your stomach..” I smiled.

Jonghyun gave me a mehrong. I gave it back to him.

            “So are you going to stay on the floor all day? We need to get ready for the airport.” I explained looking at him.

            “I’m not moving..” He responded.

            “Ehhhh… Wae?!” I looked.

            “Because I’m mad at you….” He moved to his side. I got off the bed and sat beside Jonghyun.

            “Why?! Because I elbowed you in the stomach and pushed you off a building…” I stopped realizing what I had just said…

*Boy, I just said something stupid… Of course he’d be angry if I elbowed him and pushed him off a building….*

            “Ummm.. YES!” He looked at me.

            “What can I do to make you forgive me?” I asked.

            “Kiss me.” He smiled.

            “Really? Is that it?” I lifted an eyebrow.

            “Nope…” He shook his head.

            “Then what?” I asked.

            “Then…” He stopped trying to think of something else. “ I can’t think of anything else right now but I will tell you later on..” He looked at me.

            “Fine.” I kissed his cheek. “ There… happy?” I fixed my hair.

            “Nope.. On the lips..” he pointed.

            “Fine..” I kissed him on the lips. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I stopped kissing him.

            “More..” He smiled at me. I kissed him more. I stopped after a while.

            “You happy now?” I asked.

            “Very..” He kissed my forehead. I laid beside him and stared at the ceiling.

*I wonder how long Jonghyun and I are going to stay together… Will we stay forever? I hope we do..*

            I sat up then looked at Jonghyun.

            “What?” He asked.

            “Nothing..” I smiled then fixed my hair into a ponytail.

            “You sure?” He sat up. I nodded my head then started packing my stuff.

            “Okay..” He started to walk towards the bathroom. As soon as I heard the bathroom door closed, I heard Jonghyun singing Vanilla Love. I laughed then kept on packing.

______________________________________________________________________

15- 20 minutes later…

 

The whole room was cleaned and everything was packed. Jonghyun was out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I got my clothes and towel and headed towards the bathroom. When I passed Jonghyun, he gave me a hug.

            “I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!” He just came out of the shower so I was wet.

            “YAH!! REALLY?!”

            “YES~” He kissed my cheek.

            “I’m all wet now..” My face -.-“.

He was still hugging me.

            “Jonghyun…. Let go…” I looked at him.

            “Okay..” He let go of me. I rolled my eyes then went to the bathroom.

*Jonghyun’s a weirdo at times but that’s one fo the reasons why I love him.. :P* 

______________________________________________________________________

Hey sorry for updating late! My teachers thought it would be funny to pile projects on and on since it's the end of the year! -.-" Well hope you lke this chappie! You know what.. Since you guys like this story so much... I'm having second thoughts on ending the story... I probably won't because I'm havign a lot more ideas now. So thanks you guys!!!! ^^ Hope you all have a sweet day~