Saying Sorry....

I'm Never Falling For You!

Chapter 2

Kim EunMi's Point of View

 

        The next morning I woke up by my brother who was yelling.

        “YAH! Shut up!” I rubbed my eyes and got dressed. I ran downstairs and got my breakfast.

        “You know you should get a boyfriend, Noona.” He smirked at me.

        “MinKi, just eat your breakfast.” I rolled my eyes.

        “What’s wrong with having a boyfriend?” He asked.

        “Nothing, my main goal is to go to a university right now. I have no time.” I kept eating.

        “Whatever… I’ll hook you up with a guy when we get to school.” He gave me a smile. I rolled my eyes and kept eating.       

        After we were done eating, MinKi and I walked to school. MinKi was trying to tell me about a guy that would be perfect for me..

        “Jonghyun.” He smiled.

        “What?! NO!” I kept walking.

        “Why?! He’s like the most popular guy at school. He’s famous, handsome, and almost every girl wants him.” He was gesturing his hands..

        “ALMOST every girl except for me…” I walked faster.

        “Why? He has a great voice, dances good, and everyone loves him.” He was trying to catch up to me.

        “Everyone except ME.” I kept walking when I arrived at school.

MinKi caught up to me and said

        “Look, who’s coming our way..”

I looked at his direction and saw Jonghyun coming. I kept walking and went inside avoiding him.

        “Wait!” was all I heard.

I kept walking when I saw my friends Taeyeon, EunHye, and YunJi. They waved at me.

        “Annyeong!” I waved back.

        “EunMi, you’re late again. We beat you again.” Taeyeon nudged me.

        “Hahah.. Sorry, my brother wants me to have a boyfriend.” I fixed my hair.

        “You should..” EunHye mumbled.

        “Well,  I do-“ I was cut off when I heard someone say my name.

        I turned around and saw JongHyun in front of me.

        “I’m sorry about yesterday.. Please forgive me.” He gave me flowers.

        “Why?! Why would I forgive you?” I put my hands on my hips.

        “Because I’m sorry..” I kept thinking when Taeyeon pushed me in front of him. I was an inch from his face.

        “Not nice, Taeyeon.” I whispered to Taeyeon who was smiling at me.

        “Please forgive me.” He begged.

        “No! Just because you said “Sorry” doesn’t mean I’ll forgive you.” I started to walk to class leaving Jonghyun with my friends..

I sighed then went to my locker. I opened my locker when someone closed it. I looked to see who it was and I saw JinAe glaring at me.

        “YAH! Are you trying to get my Jonghyun oppa.”I saw two girls behind her.

        “Like I would fall for him.” I smirked when I felt a sharp pain on my face.

        “Don’t talk like that about Jonghyun!” JinAe’s eyes were daggers..

        “Whatever.. You can have him.. I don’t like him.” I rolled my eyes and opened my locker again. JinAe and her group left.

I was about to walk to class when I felt blood coming out of my nose. I covered my nose and ran to the bathroom. I looked at myself and saw my nose bleeding.

        “Dang it! Why does this always happen?!” I wiped my nose with a tissue.

After the nose bleed was gone I walked ran out of the girl’s bathroom until I bumped into someone. Jonghyun… again..

        “Ouch..” I rubbed my forehead.

        “Are you okay?!” He offered a hand but I just stood up and walked past him. He ran next to me and said

        “EunMi, are you still mad at me?” I didn’t look at him and kept walking.

        “EunMi, please… I’m going to bother you until you say something..” I kept walking with a straight face but honestly I wanted to punch his face so hard. He walked in front of me and blocked me from walking.

        “WHAT THE HECK?! Move!” I pushed him.

        “Not unless you forgive me..” He pouted.

        “No! I’m going to get to class now.” I walked around him but he walked in front of me again.

        “Fine… I’m going to sing to you then..” He started to sing

Noona you are so beautiful
Looking at you I go crazy
But now I am tired
replay, replay, replay
Memories swipe at my heart
It hurts, when will my feelings be fixed
The ever drawing day of good bye
replay, replay, replay

 

        “Shut up, Jonghyun!” I put my fingers in front of my lips. He kept singing. I thought the teachers would hear him so I told him to be quiet but he wouldn’t listen.

        “Okay.. I’ll forgive you now just shut up!” I told him. He finally stopped and smiled.

        “Good, now let’s go off to class.” Jonghyun kept smiling.

        “By the way, I’m not your Noona..” I walked away.

        “Really, then call me Oppa. Araso?” He winked.

        “There’s no way I’m going to call you that.” I walked not staring at his face.

        “Fine, then I’m going to sing again!!” He was going to open his mouth when I covered it and said

        “No no no! Don’t sing! I’ll call you Oppa!” I started to bring my hand down. He smiled then suddenly kissed me on the cheek. I was about to hit him when he ran away.

        “Aish! Stupid Jonghyun!” I wiped my cheek and walked to class.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha!!! Jonghyun likes EunMi so much! EunMi hates Jonghyun!! Hahaha!! Opposites attract!!