I Don't Like You, Jonghyun...

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 3

Kim EunMi's Point of View

 

RING RING~
Lunch time!
I sat by Taeyeon, EunHye, and YunJi.

        “So how’s life?” I asked.

        “Nothing really.” Taeyeon said sighing.

        “The usual..” YunJi said while reading her book.

        “Boring…” EunHye yawned

        “Oh.. same here except I had a nosebleed today. Doesn’t that sound exciting!” I sounded so sarcastic. They all laughed.

        “So what’s the deal between you and Jonghyun?” Taeyeon asked.

        “Nothing. I don’t like him.” I ate some rice. 

        “Oh really?” They said in unison.

        “Yeah. Wae?” I tilted my head.

        “Jonghyun was talking to you today wasn’t he?” EunHye said.

        “Yeah, you guys were there.  He doesn’t like me or anything. I mean I’m not really the type of girl who would go gaga over him.” I ate some kimchi. It got quiet when I noticed they were all staring at me with some weird faces.

        “What?” I asked while eating my food.

        “We think Jonghyun likes you!” They said in unison.

        “Pfft.. What makes you say that?” I said eating my food.

        “He does this cute smile whenever you’re around.” YunJi said while reading her book.

        “And another thing… He’s coming this way.” Taeyeon pointed behind me.

        “WHAT?!” I looked behind and saw him walking towards me.

He smiled and sat next to me.

        “Annyeong!” He waved.

        “Aren’t you going to eat?” I questioned him thinking that he was on a diet.

        “I’m not hungry.” He kissed me on the cheek.

My friends were shocked. I wiped my cheek and said

        “I’m not your girlfriend so stop doing that to me.” I started to eat my rice. I heard him mumble something when he linked his arm towards mine.

        “What are you doing?” I looked at my arm.

        “Nothing.” He winked at me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

        “I said stop doing that!” I wiped it off.

        “You keep wiping my kisses off.” He gave me a peck again.

        “Because I don’t like it.” I wiped it again.

        “It’s just a simple kiss. It won’t hurt you or anything.” My friends were interested with my conversation with Jonghyun.

        “Just leave me alone, araso?” I fixed my backpack and walked away. I walked outside to a bench and listened to my Ipod. I got my notebook out and tried to finish my homework so I wouldn’t have to do any when I get home. I was just sitting down when I noticed someone sitting next to me.

        “Why do you keep following me?!” I moved to the right a little.

        “Because…” Jonghyun moved next to me.

        “Because what?! Are you trying to freak me out?! Are you trying to be funny?! Is this a joke to you?!” I moved again.

        “No! It’s not a joke. I really like you, EunMi.” He smiled then moved closer to me.

        “Yeah and we met only yesterday and you like me already?” I moved again.

        “Well, I think it’s love at first sight.” He winked then moved closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

        “Okay, let me tell you something. I don’t like you. I’m not all the other girls that will fall for you like in those dramas, araso?” I took of my headphones and started to me Ipod away. He didn’t say anything and kept looking at me. I felt awkward and stood up.

        “Well, I got to go. See you later.” I waved.

*I think I was a little harsh on him… Aish! Pabo! Pabo! I should apologize to him after school..*

I sighed then went to class.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

So you guys are all wondering why are you updating fast... Well to tell you the truth I'm a ninja!!! JK!! I wish though. I've been working on this story for a while so I just wanted to finally publish it! So tell me what you guys all think!! Thanks to everyone who subscribed! I really appreciate it!