Elevator Talk~

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 43

Joon’s Point of View

After dinner….

Ever since I came in the restaurant, Jonghyun has been staring at me in a weird way… Not that weird awkward stare but the stare that says When we are alone I’m going to kill you kind of look.. It’s really freaking me out… I think he thinks that I’m trying to steal EunMi from him. I’m no master at this couple stuff but I can’t tell he really wants her back.. And she wants him back too.. Ugh… couple these days..

            “Bye everyone, Me and EunMi need to go shopping?” EunHye waved going towards EunMi.

EunMi was still eating dessert still so she was surprised.

            “Bwoh? I’m still eating, EunHye..” She ate her ice cream.

            “EunMi, just bring the ice cream..” EunHye sighed.

            “I can’t just take this bowl.. They reuse this… They don’t throw it away.. So I’m sorry I’m not going to go with you..” EunMi went back to eating.

            “EunMi, forget the ice cream and come with me!” She dragged EunMi out of her seat.

           
            “Nooooooo!!!! MY ICE CREAM!!!!” EunMi yelled. EunMi’s face made me laugh…

            “Oh.. I’m going to go you guys, Bye~” Jonghyun waved.

I decided to go to so I can talk to Jonghyun. I didn’t want him to hate on me.

            “Oh I’m going too.” I stood up out of my seat.

Jonghyun and I both waved “goodbye” to everyone. We both walked to the elevator. As soon as the doors closed, I decided to have a little chat.

            “So how’s life, Jonghyun?” I asked.

            “Good..” He answered.

            “Oh… That’s… good…” I couldn’t think of anything to say.

            “How about you?” Jonghyun asked.

            “Oh it’s going… good..” I scratched my nape. The atmosphere suddenly became awkward after I said “good”. I should improve my vocabulary. I should stop saying “good”. I decided to just tell him to straight about EunMi.

            “Jonghyun, listen I just want to tell you there’s nothing between me and EunMi.” I looked at him.

            “What?! I would never assume such a thing..” He looked away.

            “Dude… You were giving me death glares and I’m going to kill you looks at me. I’m not stupid..” My eyebrow twitched.

            “I-is it really that obvious?” He looked at me.

I nodded my head. After I nodded my head, Jonghyun’s head went down.

            “I’m such a failure.” Jonghyun did a face palm.

            “No, you’re not, Jonghyun. EunMi, she was the girl I fell for but no matter how hard I tried. She never saw me as a guy she would fall for unlike you Jonghyun. I noticed in her eyes that she loves you… EunMi wasn’t the type of person who would fall for guys like you.. You’re really special to her.” I looked at him.

            “ Really?” He smiled.

            “Neh~” I nodded my head.

            “Oh I’m also here to help you get back together with EunMi just to let you know.” I added.

            “Kamsa Hamnida.” He bowed.

            “No need to bow or thank me. I’m just here to help.”

            “Oh okay but I still think you deserve a “thank you”. So.. Thank you.”

            “No problem. I hope you and EunMi get back together.” I smiled.

The elevator made a “ding” noise then the doors opened.

            “Awwwww… Dang it… No one killed each other…” Onew sighed.

            “Ha! You owe me 10 bucks! Hand it over!!” EunHye  held out her hand waiting for the money.

            “What?” Me and Jonghyun said in unison.

            “Onew thought that you guys were going to fight or something because Jonghyun kept giving you death glares.. but I didn’t~ So I won 10 dollars~” EunHye waved the money in front of Onew.

            “HAHAHAHA~ IN YOUR FACE~” She kept waving.

            “Alright! Alright! You win! YOU WIN~” Onew sighed.

            “Yes, because I am just that awesome.” EunHye gave a proud face.

            “You’re awesome.. but not as awesome as CHICKEN!!!!!” Onew pulled out another piece of chicken.

            “How many pieces of chicken do you have in there?” EunHye asked.

            “That is a secret~” Onew ate his chicken.

            “Okay then…” Jonghyun and I said in unison.

Jonghyun and I got out of the elevator.

            “So since Jonghyun didn’t kill you. What did you guys do?” EunHye asked curiously.

            “Nothing, we just talked. Well I got to go~ Bye~” I waved.

            “Oh fine… Bye~” EunHye waved.

            “Go asked Jonghyun if you want to know~” I walked backwards then turned to walk away.

EunMi, I know you still love him. So I’ll help bring you and Jonghyun back together. I will do everything to see that smiling EunMi, that I haven’t seen lately.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

MIANHE!!!! I have been uber busy with school!! There are so many projects and so much stuff to do~ but guess what?! IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS BREAK WHICH MEANS MORE NINJA UPDATES SO YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mianhe, for updating late again!! I shall update more often!! I hope you guys enjoy this. I think this was my boring chappie though.. It's not that great... Please forgive me. Hope you all have a sweet day~