Long Time No See

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyuhyun Oppa" Suzy said, now tears escaping from her eyes as she walks towards the figure.

"Yah. Gwenchana? Are you hurt somewhere? Why are you crying?" Kyuhyun asked worriedly while holding her shoulder.

Suzy wipes off her tears and smiles. "Nothing. I just missed you." Then, she wraps Kyuhyun in her arms while Kyuhyun gladly welcomed it and hugs her back.

I can touch him. This is real.

"I'm back so don't cry... and I, I won't let anyone make you cry. Arraseo?" Kyuhyun said while her hair. A gesture that would always comfort Suzy when they were young, and it still does.

"Hmmmmm." Suzy nodded, immersed in the moment. Soon, Kyuhyun breaks the hug, holds her shoulder and inspects her.

"Hmmmm. You look like a junior but you still act like a crybaby." Kyuhyun said while smirking. Suzy archs her eyebrows and playfully hits his shoulder. "Ah! I was just kidding. You really look like you've grown up."

"And oppa looks the same." Suzy said, now it's her turn to smirk. Then, they started glaring at each other even though smiles are still plastered on their face.

"YAH! HYUNG! How long will you keep noona to yourself?! She just came from school. She might be starving." Joon Won said while pulling Suzy away from Kyuhyun.

"Yah. I am your sibling. Why do you keep favoring Suzy over me? And besides I was gone for more than two years." Kyuhyun said glaring at Joon Won who is now poking his tounge out to his hyung.

"Joon Won is right. I'm hungry." Suzy said. "I win" Joon Won said which earned a smile from the three of them.

The dinner of Bae and Cho family ended.

"Yah. You will get bored waiting for us while we're talking. You just buy ice cream for yourselves." Mrs Bae said to Kyuhyun and Suzy. When they were about to get up, Joon Won was about to follow. "Wait for me!" but Mrs Cho held his arm. "Joon Won-a, you got a fair share of Suzy's time for two years. Let the two of them patch up."

"Arrasseo but what will I do here?" Joon Won asked. "If you can't wait for the two of them, then, go wash the dishes." Mrs Cho said which made Joon Won pout.

"Oppa. Will you stay with your parents now?" Suzy happily asked.

"Of course. Where else will I stay?"

"Just. Maybe you will work somewhere else and rent an apartment of your own."

"Ani. I will look for work here. Why? You don't want to be with me?" Kyuhyun teasingly asked while they were walking.

Just this time. I will admit it. "Ani. I am really really happy!" Suzy said, throwing her hands off the air. Kyuhyun laughed at her and then they arrived at the ice cream store. Kyuhyun bought two ice cream cones and one ice cream cup. He gave Suzy the strawberry ice cream.

He still remembers my favorite. Suzy smiled to herself.

"Why are you smiling? Does ice cream make you that happy?" Kyuhyun asked, always curious.

"Of course."

"So ice cream makes you happy more than I do?!"

Of course, you are the one that makes me happy oppa, the ice cream is just a plus factor. Suzy thought but she nodded at Kyuhyun's question.

"Yah!" Kyuhyun playfully scolded her but Suzy just laughed at him. They continued bickering until they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter