Letting Go

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*ring*

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoona-ssi, I finally let her go.... that's the best for her....but I'm broken." Kyuhyun said on the other line.

It's going to be alright.. for one of you, at least.

Suzy started to walk faster and she managed to run but then she bumped on someone.

"I was looking everywhere for you. Where have you been?"

Suzy looked up and met Myungsoo's face. Myungsoo noticed the sadness in her eyes.

"Are you okay?"

She tried to explain but her voice just broke.

"Oppa... oppa.. he... finally rejected me. I should be happy because I can finally move on."

But then, tears fell from her face. Myungsoo hugged her.

"But... it's hard to let go. It's hard to let go when I think I don't have anything to hold onto anymore."

Suzy said as she layed her head on Myungsoo's chest. She cried.

"That's it. Just let it all out, so you can be empty. Be empty and then fill your heart with love again."

Suzy started to cry even louder.

It's okay Suzy. This would be the last time that you would be hurt. Myungsoo thought.

That is, if you stop loving him. He then felt a tear land on his cheek.

"Suzy-ya, how's prom?" her mother asked when she returned home. But Suzy was dazed that she did not manage to answer but instead went to her room.

Her mother, then looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo just let out a sad smile and said, "She needs you."

"Suzy. Suzy. I'm coming in." Her mother said as she opened the door.

Suzy was just sitting at the end of her bed. Her eyes were puffy and red.

"What happened?" Her mother asked but Suzy did not answer.

She's always like this. Her mother thought.

"I would get you milk to warm you up first." She said when she was convinced that Suzy would not talk to her, but then, Suzy spoke.

"Omma. Kyuhyun oppa..."

I thought so too. She would just talk to me if it's about Kyuhyun.

"What happened with Kyuhyun?"

"I fell in love with him." Suzy said blankly.

Her mother just stared at her with concern.

"So did you confess?"

Suzy nodded. "And I got rejected." Suzy let out a sad smile.

"I... Will I really be able to let him go? Will things go back to normal between us? Eotteoke?"

Suzy asked, now she met her mother's gaze. Her mother hugged her.

//Flashback//

Suzy went home crying. She did not talk to her mom but hurriedly went to her room. However, her mother followed her to the room.

"What happened?"

"Omma. Kyuhyun op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter