The Visit

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I... I actually have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I have a friend in America who is coming over next weekend. Since you like to know everything about my life, how about meeting that friend?" Kyuhyun wriggles his eyebrows.

Suzy suspiciously looks at Kyuhyun but then nods anyway.

"Ms. Bae. Ms. Bae. Ms. Bae!"

"Neh?"

"Stop daydreaming. Focus on the lesson"

"Neh," Suzy nods. Aish. But even if I listen, I still don't understand Math.

"Mr. Kim!"

Suzy looks at her side and finds a sleeping Myungsoo. She gently taps his shoulder. Myungsoo looks at her and Suzy points at Kyuhyun.

"What is the inverse of this function?" Kyuhyun asks Myungsoo.

Myungsoo tilts his head, stares for a short while but then answers, "6x+ 1"

Suzy looked at him in awe and Kyuhyun's face was a mixed of shocked and disappointed.

"That's correct." Kyuhyun then writes the solution and explains it to others.

Kyuhyun and Suzy were sitting in a bench of a bus stop, playing a game as they wait for Kyuhyun's friend. The game goes like this, Suzy is for red while Kyuhyun is for blue. The most number of vehicles with that color that passes by wins.

"Oh! Blue!"

"Double red!" Suzy exclaims and claps as a red bike and a red car passed by them.

"Oh! Bus!"

"But that's not blue." Suzy says as she archs her eyebrows.

"Ani. I think she's here." Kyuhyun said as he stood up.

She? Soon, the bus stops in front of them and a lady comes out.

"Yoona! You arrived safe." Kyuhyun smiled. The girl returned the smile. Then, she looked at Suzy.

"Oh. You must be Suzy-ssi. My name's Im Yoona. Annyeong!" Yoona said as she smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter