Working Hard

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah! So it's like that." Suzy said nodding approvingly.

"What is? I still dont get it." Jieun said sadly.

"Aish. Which part?" Myungsook asked.

"Everything." Jieun answered. Myungsoo sighed and started teaching functions, their lesson for Math, from the beginning. Suzy also joined in teaching Jieun now for she understood it already.

"Oh! I get it!" Suzy exclaimed when she finished answering an example that Myungsoo gave.

"Can I see? Oh, we have the same answer... that means.... I get it too!" Jieun happily said and they both clapped. They have been doing this for a week already to prepare for the upcoming exams so that Suzy could impress Kyuhyun.

"See? It's easy." Myungsoo said.

"It seems so but I wonder why I don't get it at school." Suzy whispered.

"It's because you are distracted at the teacher." Myungsoo said, which caught the two girls by surprise.

"H-h-how did you know?" Jieun curiously asked.

"It's obvious." Myungsoo said and felt a pierce in his heart. "You think you two can keep a secret from me?" then he smirked.

"That's not fair. We still don't know  who is the girl you liked." Suzy said, pouting.

"You will know... soon." Myungsoo said seriously.

"Bae Suzy."

Suzy got up from her chair and slowly walked towards Kyuhyun. She got the paper that Kyuhyun gave her, but didn't dare to open it in front of him. She walked for a while and when she was near her chair, she opened it, to see that she did not only passed the exam, but got an A. 

She jumped and the whole class looked at her. She quickly apologized and bowed. Then she looked at Myungsoo, who was smiling at her. They high-fived. She turned around to look at Kyuhyun whom she found looking at her, but his face looked pissed. Her smile quickly vanished.

I did this for him. Why is he not happy? Aish. All the hard work seem useless now. Suzy thought as she sank on her chair.

"And the highest is... Kim Myungsoo."

Maybe because I am not the highest? But I could never beat Myungsoo at Math. Suzy though as she eyed Myungsoo who got up from his chair and got his paper, emotionless. She sighed.

"Then, that's it. But, we will not have lessons today-"

All of the students in the classroom clapped.

"-instead, we will be talking about your foundation day which will be next week." Kyuhyun said with a smirk on his face. "Then, I guess, we need a two facilitators for this who will lead the class. Any volunteers?"

 "Me!" Suzy said as she stood up. I think this is my chance, she thought.

"So... who will be the other one?" Kyuhyun said as he looked around the room but no one spoke. Suzy looked beside her and found Myungsoo, sleeping again. She quickly hit Myungsoo's shoulder.

"Ah!" Myungsoo said, a little too loud.

"Oh, would you volunteer Mr. Kim?" Kyuhyun asked him suspiciously.

"What?" Myungsoo said, unaware of the happenings. Then he felt someone was was staring at him. He looked beside him to find Suzy glaring and mouthing JUST SAY YES.

"Yes."  Myungsoo answered.

"So do you have any suggestions?" Suzy asked the whole class but no one answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter