Blooming

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ani." Yoona answered with a smile. "We're just close friends."

Suzy was shocked. So my assumption was wrong all this time?

Myungsoo didn't know what to feel. Should I be happy for Suzy or sad for myself?

"So, let's start." Yoona said which made the girls go to their respective positions and the boys, including Myungsoo, got back to work.

"So... first.. I'll need someone-" Yoona stopped when her eyes caught Suzy. She was clearly shocked. Suzy just smiled at her.

"Annyeonghaesaeyo." She bowed and greeted.

"You two know each other?" Eun Jung asked. Suzy didn't know how to respond but luckily, Yoona answered for her.

"We just became friends." Yoona smiled at the girls. "So, Suzy-ya, would you mind helping me?" Yoona asked and Suzy shook her head. Yoona made Suzy sat down and unbraided her hair. Then she looked at Suzy, as if contemplating.

As she pins Suzy's bangs to get a full view of her face, she whispers to her ear, "Are you relieved that Kyuhyun and I are not an item?"

"Neh?" Suzy could not hide the blush on her face, for she was embarrassed. She was caught red handed.

Yoona chuckled. "But that does not mean I don't like him." She then looked at Suzy's eyes and wriggled here eyebrows. She then smiled and  Suzy didn't know why, but she smiled back.

Yoona then, started explaining and at the same time, applying make up on Suzy's face. Then, she curled the ends of her hair and straightened her bangs.

"Uwaaaaaaaa~~" the girls exclaimed which caught the boys attention. Just then, Kyuhyun came. When Kyuhyun saw what everyone was looking at, he too was speechless.

"What?" Suzy asked, clueless.

"Come, let's get you a mirror and try on the costume, but only girls are allowed to see it." Sora asked, and the girls giggled as they took Suzy away.

"Not a little girl anymore, right?" Yoona asked Kyuhyun who was not able to take his eyes off Suzy. He nodded.

"I tried to keep her a child to avoid situations like this. Other guys looking at her like that. But I guess, flowers naturally bloom." Kyuhyun sighed.

"If you don't act fast, someone will take that flower away, you know." Yoona said. Kyuhyun then looked at Myungsoo who was just as astonished as he is.

"Yah! What are you looking at! Let's get back to work." Myungsoo said as he widened his eyes at the boys, but then, his thoughts were still filled with Suzy,

These guys, eyeing Suzy because of little make up. I won't give her to anyone who just sees her beauty outside. Myungsoo thought.

Then he looked at Kyuhyun who he found was looking at him too, Kyuhyun averted his gaze.

What's the surprise? She's still the same.... the prettiest on Earth. both Kyuhyun and Myungsoo, thought.

After a week of tiring preparations, the foundation day has finally come. The girls who served are dressed like Alice while the boys are dressed like the rabbit. The menus were large playing cards. The displayed food and drinks have "drink me" and "eat me" on it. The people who welcomed the guests are dressed like card guards. They also put up a photo booth for the customers and the one who assist them are dressed like dee and tweedle dum. The aura gives a refreshing twist of fantasy.

Suzy was pleased. But then, someone offered her a cup of tea. He wore a big hat so at first, Suzy didn't recognize him.

'Who are you?" Suzy asked as she took the cup of tea.

"I'm the mad hatter." Kyuhyun said as he winked at Suzy.

"Tch." Suzy said as she smiled.

"Take a rest first. I'll take your duty." Kyuhyun said as he made Suzy sit down.  But when Suzy finished drinking her tea, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter