Transitions

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In  the painting, there is a man who shows his back. He is walking in a pathway which is in the middle of the trees and some of the leaves fell. It was  a magnificent representational painting. The painting turned out well and was highly appreciated by the university that Suzy applied for.

The title of the painting is: Letting Go

 "Compress! Compress!" Mr. Bae said.

The trio moved closer together. Myungsoo is in the middle of Suzy and Jieun and he wrapped his arms around the two girls. Suzy and Jieun formed a heart with each of their hand.

"Yah. The ceremony will start soon." Mrs. Bae argued. Just then, the students were asked to go to their respective places. The commencement exercise started. Each student was excited to get a diploma. When Suzy got hers, she managed to see Kyuhyun from the audience. Kyuhyun gave her a thumbs up. She smiled widely as her dad took a picture.

There were numerous speeches too, but the only speech that Jieun and Suzy that looked forward to was Myungsoo's.

"And now, let's give a round of applause for our valedictorian, Kim Myungsoo."

Everyone clapped but Suzy and Jieun made sure that their claps would be the loudest.

"Highschool is a home for many of our firsts... even first love." Myungsoo started.

Flashbacks then started to form in Suzy's head and Myungsoo's speech then went on.

"...It will also be our choices whether or not to pursue the dreams we started here, to preserve the friendships we made but I only have one advice for you. Your highschool life gave you wings, use them to fly, for surely, there is a bigger world out there that we need to explore."

There were claps and loud cheering as Myungsoo finished his speech. Suzy gave him a high-five as he passed by her. Soon, the ceremony came to an end and they were told to go to their friends as a graduation song played: Friends forever

"And so we talked all nights about the rest of our lives." Suzy rapped as she made her way to Jieun and Myungsoo.

"When we're gonna be when we turn 25." Myungsoo chimed in. Jieun just glared at them.

"How can you be so happy? We will not be in the same schools again you know!" Jieun said as she started to cry.

"You're about to enter college, still a crybaby?" Myungsoo .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter