Epilogue

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo was careful not to make any sound as he opened their bedroom but the door still creaked and Suzy woke up.

"Oh? You're here? Did you eat?"

"Hmmmm. I'm fine." Myungsoo said as he started to remove his tie, coat, and polo. He is now running his father's business. Until his father's son on his other wife turns the right age, he will be doing so.

"I'll prepare your food." Suzy said as she attempted to get up but Myungsoo prevented her from doing so.

"It's okay. Let's just sleep."

He then kissed Suzy's cheek as he layed her down again. But then, he kissed Suzy on the lips and then on her neck.

"On second thought, let's not sleep."

"Myungsoo-"

Myungsoo's lips crushed against Suzy again. Now, they are sharing a wet and passionate kiss as their tongue battled for dominance. Then, when he broke the kiss, he started nibbling at Suzy's neck until it turned blue.

"Aren't you tired?"

"Hmmmm." Myungsoo answered, as he did not want to stop the nibbling. He then started to Suzy's pajama and planted kisses all over her body.

"Myungsoo-ya, I think I heard a knock."

"Hmmmm?"

Then, three knocks came, now even louder. Myungsoo groaned and got up. Suzy started to button her pajama again. Myungsoo opened the door.

"Omma. Appa. I can't sleep."

"I already know that." Myungsoo said

"Can I sleep here?"

"Of course, you can." Myungsoo said as he faked a smile. But then, he let out a loud sigh.

The five-year old boy climbed up on their bed and positioned himself in between Suzy and Myungsoo. Myungsoo groaned as he went back to the bed. The two of them hugged the boy.

"Sang beom, do you want to have a sibling?" Myungsoo asked the boy. Sang beom nodded.

"Then, you should no longer sleep in our room." Myungsoo said. The boy looked confused.

"Yah." Suzy glared at her husband. "It's okay Sang-beom. You can sleep here. Your dad is just too grumpy because the bed became smaller."

"Is that so?" Sang beom asked. Suzy nodded. "Arraseo. Next time, I'll try to sleep by myself, I promise."

Myungsoo patted Sang beom's head. "That's my boy."

"Appa, I love you." "I love you too"

"Omma, I love you." "I love you too"

"Then, your turn."

"I love you Myungsoo."

"I love you Suzy"

Then the three slept in the same bed.

It's nice to have a family. The house does not feel empy anymore. Myungsoo thought.

"Did you get your lunch box?" Suzy asked. Sang beom nodded. Then, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter