Healing

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy woke up in the morning, her eyes, puffy and red. Then, she suddenly saw the stuffed toy beside her bed. She sighed. She went downstairs to drink water to find someone in the living room.

"Oh! Good morning Suzy-ya." Jieun said. Suzy slowly walked towards Jieun and sat beside her.

"Why are you here? I'm fine.. you don't have to be here so early in the morning."

"Who said we're here for you? We're here for you mom's cooking." Myungsoo answered.

"That's right... because your mom's cooking is one of the bests in the world. Right ommeoni?" Jieun said as Mrs Bae came from the kitchen.

"Of course. So, hurry up and get ready for school so you can eat breakfast with us." Mrs. Bae said to Suzy. Suzy smiled and went upstairs to get ready.

"That girl... she is going through some big problem right?" Mrs. Bae asked and the two just nodded.

"Sometimes... I get jealous because she does not talk to me about her problems... she always talks about it with Kyuhyun." Mrs Bae said and Jieun and Myungsoo just looked at each other.

"That's why... I got really worried when Kyuhyun went to America. I'm afraid that she might crumble down.... but fortunately, she found two amazing friends like you." Mrs Bae said and she looked at Jieun and Myungsoo sincerely. The two just smiled at Mrs. Bae, welcoming the compliment.

Not long after, Suzy came down.

"Let's start." Myungsoo said as he was about to eat, but then Suzy stopped the spoon from going to his mouth.

"First, tell me a good reason to let you eat something that my precious mom made."

Myungsoo just stared at her then, they all heard a grumbling noise, from Myungsoo's stomach. As soon as Suzy let go of Myungsoo's hand, he attacked the food. They all laughed at the sight.

For one whole week, Myungsoo and Jieun did the same. They went to Suzy's house early in the morning to eat breakfast with her. They also go to school early so that Suzy will not see Kyuhyun past by her house.

During homeroom and Math class, Suzy will just stare at the window blankly, to avoid any eye contact with Kyuhyun. Myungsoo will just stare at her full of concern.

The weekend came and Suzy did not know what to do. Usually, she will spend it with Kyuhyun and Joon Won, but now, she can't.

"Noona!" Joon Won sais as he knocked on her room.

Suzy opened the door and tried to smile at the boy. "Hello Joon Won."

"Noona, will you play video games with me in our house?" Joon Won asked hopefully.

"Miyane Joon Won-a.... I..." I can't because Kyuhyun oppa is there.  Suzy wanted to say, but then, she said, "I... I have something else to do."

"Ahhh... jinjja? Gwenchana. Then... I'll be going. I don't want to disturb you." Joon Won said as he scratched his head. Suzy just watched him walk away.

"Ah!" Kyuhyun shouted. "Yah! You have been hitting me quite oftenly already, " he scolded his younger brother. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter