Friends

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy hurriedly went outside to check her neighbors, the Cho household, but right after she opens their door, she finds Kyuhyun, waiting.

It was not a dream. This is a wonderful sight. Today will be a good day. Suzy smiled.

"Oppa." Kyuhyun quickly turned around and threw a smile at Suzy.

"Good morning Suzy-yah. Kaja. I'll walk you to school."

"Mwo? I'm already a junior. I can handle it. Besides, school is just walking distance from here. Hmmm?" Suzy said, assuring Kyuhyun.

"Aish. What if some bullies or gangsters get you along the way? Or what is some vehicles hit--" Kyuhyun stopped when Suzy suddenly smoothened his arched eyebrows with her two fingers.

"You are REALLY overprotective. You should trust me... and my companions."  Suzy withdrew her hand when they heard running footsteps which quickly came to a halt.

Jieun bumped on Myungsoo. "Yah! Why did you stop? Are you finally allowing me to win?" JIeun said to Myungsoo but she soon switches her gaze towards what Myungsoo is glaring at. Jieun was also surprised when she saw Suzy with a guy they do not know. Slowly, they walked towards Suzy who was smiling and waving at them.

Who is this guy? Myungsoo and Kyuhyun thought while they were exchanging death glares.

"Who are you?" Myungsoo quickly shot at Kyuhyun.

"Oi. Why are you rude? I am obviously older than you. I should be the one asking you that."

"Ahjussi, why are you hitting on someone younger than you?" Myungsoo said which gained him a hit on the head from Suzy.

"Yah! He's also my friend. My childhood friend, in fact. This is Kyuhyun Oppa."

"Oh! Annyeonghasaeyo. I'm Lee Jieun" Jieun said as she bowed her head. "And this is Kim Myungsoo." she then held Myungsoo's head and made him bow.

"Oh. You are the ones in the picture."  Kyuhyun smiled when he was assured that these two are both and only Suzy's best friends.

"Hmmm. They are my mighty companions in going to school." Suzy said as she links her arms on both Myungsoo and Jieun. "So oppa, we're going okay? Annyeong!" Suzy said as she quickly drags her friends away.

Taken away by Suzy's sudden actions, Kyuhyun was left out. Is it normal to link arms with a boy? Maybe, it's okay. She's her friend after all. FRIEND.

"Aish. I forgot that I was also introduced as friend." Kyuhyun said his thoughts out loud and smirks to himself.

"I don't like that guy."  Myungsoo blurted when they were eating their lunch.

"Gwenchana. He doesn't like you too." Jieun said while taking a bite from her bread.

"You are bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter