Consultation

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy saw Kyuhyun past by riding his bike in his usual formal attire. Today is Monday. Suzy sighs. She's afraid that she already knows the answer to Jieun's text but she first have to consult someone she knows is in love, Myungsoo.

"Suzy-ya, how much sugar did you put in?" Myungsoo says as they were in their Home Economic class. They were divided into partners and as usual, these two are paired.

"Huh?" Suzy says, noticing that she has not been counting the spoons of sugar that she put.

"Aish. Do that again." Myungsoo says. Suzy nods and throws away the icing that she has been making into the sink. 

"Are you okay? You have been spacing out since this morning." Myungsoo asks worriedly as he puts the batter he mixed in the cake pan.

Suzy sighs and finally gathered the courage to ask Myungsoo, "How.... how will you know if you're in love?"

Myungsoo was taken aback by Suzy's question and as he put the cake pan in the oven, he says, "Why do you ask? Do you like someone?"

"That's why I'm asking you. I have to make sure." Suzy says as she now redoes the icing.

Myungsoo exhales as he put the timer on the oven. As they wait for the cake to bake, Myungsoo speaks.

"You... you always enjoy their company and have fun at the simplest things."

 Kyuhyun and Suzy playing at the park

"Even if there is nothing but silence between you two, you still savor the moment, because that person is by your side."

Suzy is sitting beside Kyuhyun in the bus

"Then, that person can make your heart flutter even with just a sudden touch of the skin."

Kyuhyun and Suzy's hands intertwined while watching firew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter