To a Man's Heart

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What should I do?" Suzy said to Jieun as they eat in the cafeteria.

"Hmmmm. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Have you tried cooking for him?"

"Ani."

"Then, that's it! You should prepare a packed lunch for him." Jieun said excitedly.

"Oh! You're right." Suzy said, now as excited as Jieun. But then, her face becomes gloomy. "But I don't know how to cook."

"Ah. I want to help you... but... me too. I can only cook ramen." Jieun pouts.

Suddenly, Myungsoo came with his tray. He took the seat beside Jieun and Suzy. Suzy and Jieun looked at each other, their eyes seemed to communicate. Then, they both fixed their gaze towards Myungsoo. Myungsoo looks at Suzy then looks back at Jieun.

"What?" Myungsoo asked, puzzled.

"Myungsoo-yaaaa~~" the two girls exclaimed.

Suzy-ya, miyane. Something came up. Have fun learning how to cook with Myungsoo. Fighting! ^^

"Jieun texted. She can't come." Suzy said as the two of them walked. Myungsoo just nods.

"We're here." Myungsoo said as they arrived in front of his house. They went in but no one welcomed them.

"Your father..." Suzy said but she can't find the words to continue.

"He's with his other family." Myungsoo said and let out a smile, a smile that did not reach his eyes.

"Wait here. I'll just change my clothes." Myungsoo said as he went upstairs. Suzy looked around the house as she waits for Myungsoo.

His house is the same... it feels lonely.

A/N: I would really recommend you to let this song play as you read through the flashback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmobRnRY_1g

 //Flashback//

The rain poured and the sky was dark. It was mourning.

Everyone went home except for Myungsoo whose feet seemed to be stuck in front of, now, her mother's grave.

No tears came out of his eyes. He thought that crying was hopeless for she is now gone. His mom's gone.

Suddenly, he felt that the rain stopped but the rain still lands on his mother's grave.

He looks up to find an umbrella and he looks beside him to find Suzy.

He didn't know why, but suddenly, he bursted out crying in Suzy's shoulders.

Suzy said nothing but she just patted Myungsoo's head.

She accompanied him home and watched him as he slept in her lap.

"Come. Let's go to the kitchen." Myungsoo said as Suzy's thoughts were brought back to the present.

"So... we'll be cooking bibimbap right?" Myungsoo said as he opened his refridgerator. Suzy nods. "It's a relief that that man still supports my needs. I have all the ingredients." Myungsoo then lets a similar smile as he did before.

"Why do you suddenly want to learn how to cook?"

Suzy was surprised at Myungsoo's question. "Ahhhh... because I'm a girl. Sooner or later, I have to cook for my family. I better start learning now." Suzy denied.

"Unless your husband knows how to cook."

"Aiiiii. There are only a few of you Myungsoo-ya. And even if he knows how, I still would want to cook for him." Suzy said as she washed the vegetables.

Myungsoo smiles. Suzy then started chopping the vegetables. Myungsoo just watched because Suzy refused any of his help except for supervision and instructions. But suddenly, Suzy cuts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter