Preparations

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Palli!" Jieun said as she dragged Suzy into a store.

They were shopping after school in order to prepare for the prom.

After nearly two hours of choosing, they finally arrived at a decision. Suzy liked the simplicity of the dress she wore while Jieun preferred the short dress with a bow. They looked at each other in the mirror and smiled. Then, they also bought matching butterfly hair pin.

Suzy did not know why Myungsoo did not accompany them in going to school. Moreover, she was confused when Myungsoo ignored her the whole day.

Why is he mad? Is it because we ditched him yesterday? Or is it because- Suzy's thoughts were interrupted when Jieun spoke.

"Suzy-ya, can you accompany me to the comfort room first before going home? I wanted to hold it until I get home but I can't take it anymore." Jieun said in pain while holding her stomach. Suzy just nodded.

"YAH! It's been 15 minutes already!" Suzy complained outside the cubicle.

"ARRRRRGHHHH." Jieun grunted. "Can't you at least get me medicine?"

"Why can't we just go home?!"

"Do you want me to poop on the way?!!!" Jieun shouted back. Suzy sighed in frustration.

As soon as she turned a left towards the hall where the nurse's office was located, she saw her classmates lined up in two. They were hiding something in their backs.

Suddenly, a guitar played and someone sang. (Now playing: You Got Me)

"You're stuck on me and my laughing eyes"

The first two people revealed that they were holding cute eye glasses with smiles on it.

"I can't pretend though I try to hide"

The first two people went.

"I like you. I like you."

The next two people revealed letters which says "내가" and "좋아해" (naega joahe-I like you in Korean)

"I think I felt my heart skipped a beat"

Then, the third pair got cut out hearts.

"I'm standing here and I can hardly breathe. Yeah, you got me. You got me."

The lined up people revealed Myungsoo who was now standing in the middle at the mid-end of the corridor.

"The way you take my hand is just so sweet."

Suzy smiled when she finally realized what's happening.

"That crooked smile of yours, it knocks me off my feet."

Myungsoo pretended to wobble. Suzy chuckled.

"Oh. I just can't get enough..."

The people in line threw rose petals to Myungsoo as he made his way towards Suzy while singing.

"... 'cause no matter what I do..."

Now, Myungsoo is in front of Suzy.

"Oh, my heart is filled with you."

Rose petals were thrown to the two of them as Myungsoo sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter