Realizations

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Prrrrrrrrrrt! Okay. That is enough for now. Let's take a break." Kyuhyun said as he blew the whistle.

Myungsoo catched for his breath as he sat down on the ground. Then, he felt something cold on his left shoulder. When he turned to look at it, it was a bottled water that Suzy holds.

"Here." Suzy said.

Myungsoo smiled and took the bottled water.

"That's not fair." Wooyoung said as he also pant for air. "We also want water coach."

//Flashback//

"Okay, class. Since this month is sports month, our school is planning to have a mini-sports contest. It's a one day activity. Here, we will showcase the talent of the school in sports. We'll be playing volleyball for girls, mixed badminton, and basketball for boys. Our school will be open once again for outsiders. The class that wins gets a budget for their year-end party."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," Suzy's classmates exclaimed as they heard the word 'budget'.

"But first, I need an overall supervisor who will lead the class in the event besides me."

"Suzy!" Sora shouted.

Suzy was shocked and answered, "W-w-why me?"

"Cause you handle the class well," Eun Jung answered.

After being forced by all of her classmates, she reluctantly agreed.

"Oh. Sorry. You're right. Then, I'll just be you some." Suzy said.

"Can you handle it alone?" Kyuhyun asked.

"It's okay. Myungsoo will accompany me." Suzy said. She had to use Myungsoo for if not, Kyuhyun would volunteer himself and she does not want to be alone with him. She might not be able to restrain herself

WHAT? I'M TIRED. Myungsoo mouthed to Suzy.

JUST COME. I GAVE YOU WATER. Suzy mouthed as she widened her eyes at Myungsoo. Myungsoo sighed in disbelief but went anyway.

"Oh. Jieun-a. Do you want to come with us?" Suzy asked Jieun who was at the bleachers and was watching all the time.

Jieun shook her head. "It's okay. I'll stay here."

"Yah. Why are you here? You have to support your own class you know. Or are you spying at us?" Myungsoo said to Jieun.

Jieun just glared at him. "I don't really care about who wins anyway. I'm not sporty."

"Whatever." Myungsoo poked his tongue out on her. "Then, can you look out for our things?" Myungsoo then dropped his sports bag in front of Jieun and gently removed the camera they gave from his neck and gave it to Jieun.

"Maybe I should also request for lockers." Suzy said as they walked away to buy water for everyone.

"A lollipop again?" Junho asked Wooyoung when they were in the lockers that Suzy successfully requested to be usable for them.

Wooyoung nodded as he pulled the lollipop from his locker wall. Besides it was a sticky note which contained a poem. He ate the lollipop happily and kept the poem.

"Aish. You can't enjoy that. You already have a girlfriend." Myungsoo said.

"But the person who gave this will be sad if I don't eat; Besides, my girlfriend would not be mad with just a lollipop." Wooyoung answered back. Myungsoo just hissed.

But one day, Myungsoo unintentionally saw who was putting the lollipop at Wooyoung's locker. It was Jieun.

No wonder she watches every time we practice. Myungsoo thought as he sighed. Jieun heard him sigh so she turned to find Myungsoo. Before Myungsoo could say anything, she dashed out of the locker room.

"Did you tell him?" Jieun asked Myungsoo as they wait for Suzy to finish her supervisor duties with the voll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter