Happy

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy packed her things up, and when she was done, she headed downstairs to find Kyuhyun and Joon Won.

"Oh! Noona! Kaja." Joon Won said. The three of them rode the van, Suzy, in the middle of the two boys. In front of them were their moms, and at the driver's seat and beside it are their dads.

"This is the first family outing after years." Kyuhyun said with a smile.

//Flashback//

"Noona!" Joon Won shouted as he raced towards Suzy. "We are having a family outing this weekend. Our families."

"Suddenly... why?" Suzy asked.

"Dad is going on a business trip. He said it is a welcome gift for me before he goes. Your family aggreed because it is also a treat for you for doing well in the foundation day." Kyuhyun said as he arrived.

Not long after, they have arrived in the beach. The three of them raced towards the shore.

"Uwaaaaa~~~" Suzy said excitedly.

"Yah. Before the three of you play, change your clothes." Mrs. Bae said.

Joon Won wore only shorts while Kyuhyun wore shorts and ed polo. They were waiting for Suzy to come out of the cottage. Suzy came out, with a pink top and white shorts, her hair laid down.

Kyuhyun looked away. How am I supposed to treat her like a childhood friend if she wears something like that? Aish. Restrain yourslef Kyuhyun-a.

Joon Won grabbed Suzy's wrist and took her away. Suzy played with Joon Won in the shallow water, splashing at each other. Kyuhyun watched them from afar. Then, Mr. Cho came to teach Joon Won to swim, making Suzy go to Kyuhyun. Just then, some girls approached Kyuhyun.

"Hello handsome! Are you alone today? Want us to accompany you?", one of the girls asked.  Just then, Suzy came.

"Oppa." Suzy said which turned the girls attention to her.

Kyuhyun smiled and took Suzy's hand. Suzy's heart throbbed faster.

"I'm sorry. I'm with my girlfriend." Kyuhyun said. "Then... where do you want to go baby?" Kyuhyun asked Suzy. He widened his eyes at Suzy, as if telling her to play along.

"Huh?" Suzy asked... but then she said "Ahhhhhh... I want to drink fruit shake oppa."  She said it cutely and smiled. Then they walked away.

"Are they still looking?" Suzy asked Kyuhyun..

"I think not anymore." Kyuhyun said. Then he noticed that their hands were still intertwined. He let it go and blushed. Suzy saw him blush and she was happy. To avoid embarrassment and awkwardness, Suzy walked in front of him and faced him, hands at her back.

"But I really want fruit shake." Suzy pouted and then she pointed at a fruit shake store nearby.

"Ah jinjja?" Kyuhyun asked and smiled. Then they walked side by side to the store. Each of them trying to hide their happiness.

"Let's see... "

"Strawberry shake I guess?" Kyuhyun asked. Suzy then nodded happily. As they wait for Suzy's shake, Kyuhyun noticed that the guy customers are looking at Suzy's body. He started to boil inside and grew impatient. When the shake was done, he quickly grabbed Suzy's hand.

"Kaja." he said. Suzy was surprised by his sudden action so she just followed him.

They went to a cloth store nearby and Kyuhyun bought a white swimsuit cover up for Suzy. He quickly let Suzy wore it.

"What is this?" Suzy asked.

"That is to stop other guys ogling at you." Kyuhyun said seriously.

"Kaja. Let's collect shells." and he smiled.

They went to the shore again and started collecting shells. Then, Kyuhyun s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter