Decisions

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The OST of this chapter is: Can't I love you So please listen to it. ;)

"Did a lot happen yesterday?" Jieun asked.

Suzy sighed and said, "I confessed to oppa."

Jieun's eyes widened. "What? I thought you already confessed to him."

Suzy shook her head. "That time, he said he is with Yoona unni but I never told him that I love him."

"And you told him yesterday?" Jieun asked.

Suzy nodded. 

"What was his answer?" Jieun asked again.

"That's the problem. He did not give an answer."

"WHY?!" Jieun asked in disbelief.

"Shhhhhh!" the librarian scolded them. Jieun bowed and apologized.

"Because at that time... Myungsoo came... and... he confessed to me." Suzy whispered.

Suzy waited for Jieun's reaction but she found nothing.

"What's this? You don't look surprised."

"That's because I already know."

"Since when?!" Suzy asked a little too loudly. Jieun covered .

"How did you know?" Suzy asked in a whisper. "Did he tell you?"

Jieun shook her head. "I just noticed. Actually, I think I am the one who told him to confess."

"Why did you tell him that?"

"It was not explicit. Maybe, indirect?" Jieun said, tilting her head.

"Aish." Suzy said. "Now, I'm more confused. I don't want to hurt Myungsoo."

"Myungsoo was already hurting a long time ago. He was the one helping you to make Kyuhyun fall in love you with you. Remember?" Jieun said. Suzy looked at her sadly.

"However, both of you will keep hurting until one lets go of the first love." Jieun said. Suzy stared at her eyes.

"I'm scared Suzy." Jieun confessed.

"Why?"

"I'm afraid that it would greatly affect our friendships." Jieun sighed again. "But that's just love. It's unpredictable."

"How's your foot?" Myungsoo asked as they walked home.

Suzy was relieved. Myungsoo was acting the same the whole day. He still plays the role of being her bestfriend. However, Suzy can not still forget Myungsoo's confession and she was becoming aware that Myungsoo is a little too caring.

Because Suzy was immersed in her thoughts, she tripped on a stone. "Ah!"

But then, Myungsoo caught her and they were in an awkward position. They stared at each others eyes. A little too long. If they could only hear each others hearts, they were beating at the same time, at the same pace, at the same rhythm. They had racing heartbeats.

Suddenly, Suzy felt a sudden pain. "Ah!"

Myungsoo let her stand so that they were not in that position anymore and then asked her, "Is it your foot? Does it hurt?"

Suzy's face is still in pain when she nodded. Myungsoo assisted her in a nearby bench. Then Myungsoo kneeled in front of her and started to remove her shoe and sock.

"Ahhhh. Smelly."

"Jinjja?!" Suzy exclaimed.

Myungsoo looked at her and noticed that she was blushing because of embarassment. He chuckled.

"I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter