Real Confessions

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would really recommend that you listen to this song first before reading this chapter: Crazy Love.

"Does it still hurt?" Kyuhyun asked.

Suzy shook her head. At least not physically.

"Aish. This is de ja vu."

//Flashback//

When Kyuhyun got home, he went to Suzy's house.

"Oppa." The girl smiled at him. He smiled back but then he noticed something was wrong.

"What happened to your knee?!" Kyuhyun asked as he checked her injury.

"I saved a boy from the bullies," Suzy answered.

"Did you treat this well? Did you disinfect it?" Kyuhyun bombarded her with questions.

Suzy just sheepishly smiled at the thought that her oppa cares for her.

"Did you know?" Suzy begun. "That boy was Myungsoo."

Kyuhyun's eyes widended. "Jinjja? Oh. It's a small world after all."

But then, he continued, "You should stop protecting him. He's old enough to protect himself."

Suzy pouted, "You should tell that to yourself." Kyuhyun just hissed.

 How can you move on that fast?

Because I already told him my feelings and I properly got rejected.

Suzy still contemplated at Jieun's words as she stare at Kyuhyun's face. Will I really be able to let you go by then?

"Oppa, did you know?" Suzy started.

"Another trivia about Myungsoo?" Kyuhyun said. Suzy shook her head.

"It's about me oppa."

"What else about you do I not know?" Kyuhyun said as he smiled, boasting about his knowledge of Suzy.

"That I am in love."

Kyuhyun's smile faded, and he just looked into Suzy's eyes. "With who?"

Then there was silence. Kyuhyun was anticipating. Suzy just stared at his eyes. Their faces were being brushed by the sunlight from the nearby window.

"With you." Suzy answered, not averting his gaze. Kyuhyun was dumbfounded, his jaw slightly dropped. Suzy continued.

"Oppa, I love you." Suzy said sincerely as she gave a small smile.

Kyuhyun just stared at her, and when he finally gathered his thoughts, he averted her gaze then said,

"That's it? I already know that." Kyuhyun said as he stared at the floor.

"Jinjja?" Suzy said as she widened her eyes.

"Of course. I love you too. We've always been like siblings. Right?" Kyuhyun said smiling, as he once again, looked at Suzy.

Suzy smiled and shook her head.

"Ani. I love you. Not as a brother. I love you. As a man." Suzy continued. Kyuhyun just looked at her in the eyes. His eyes sparkled.

When the game came to its end, Myungsoo quickly went to the clinic.

You will just see her be taken away by someone other than you. His mind was still full of Jieun's words as he rushed.

When he was about to enter the clinic, he suddenly heard Suzy's voice.

"Oppa. I love you." Myungsoo stopped when he heard it. His heart, being broken down into pieces.

He decided to turn back and let the two talk.

 Do you think you can gain something from watching her from a far?

He turned back to face the clinic's door. Then their conversation still continued.

"Of course. I love you too. We've always been like siblings."

"Ani. I love you. Not as a brother. I love you. As a man."

The more you waste your time doing nothing, the more she falls in love with that man. Maybe even before you know it, they are already together.

That's it. Myungsoo thought.

Before hearing another word come out of their mouths, Myungsoo hurriedly opened the clinic's door. The two were shocked. Myungsoo smiled and pretended that he didn't hear anything.

"Oh. Myungsoo's here. I think I can leave you in his care." Kyuhyun said, avoiding the situation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter