Sulking

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I thought so.

"Good morning class. I am Cho Kyuhyun. I will be your adviser and Math teacher from now on. Please take care of me." Kyuhyun slightly bowed and then he smiled which sent the girls giggling.

"So for starters, you will introduce yourselves one by one and then tell me something interesting about yourself. Let's start from the back." Kyuhyun told the class.

This guy. What exactly is he doing? Suzy thought while the students take their turns in introducing. Not long enough, it's now Myungsoo's turn.

"I'm Kim Myungsoo and I don't like ahjussis who hit on younger girls." Myungsoo said with his ice-cold attitude. As soon as Myungsoo sits down, Suzy stood up.

"My name is Bae Suzy and I. HATE. SURPRISES."  Suzy said, attitude as cold as Myungsoo's. Kyuhyun just looked at her, eye to eye. She sits down and Kyuhyun calls on the next one, without breaking their eye contact.

Why is it only the two of them? Kyuhyun thought as he saw Suzy approaching her house with Myungsoo. Suzy saw him in front of their gate but she avoided his gaze. Instead, she and Myungsoo just went passed by him and went inside her house.

What? Am I not tall enough to be seen? Kyuhyun thought as he followed the two inside. Myungsoo smiled and bowed at her mother. Soon, they sat at the living room. Suzy sat down beside Myungsoo and Kyuhyun sat in front of them. Suzy wipes some dust off Myungsoo's shirt.  Then, Myungsoo continued explaining the subject-verb aggreement. Soon, both Suzy's hands were occupied. One is writing and one is flipping the pages of Myungsoo's notebook.

"Myungsoo-yah, cookie." and Myungsoo then feeds Suzy with a biscuit. Kyuhyun coughs. Myungsoo just smirks at him.

"Myungsoo-ya, bye. Take care!" Suzy said with a cheerful tone.

"Myungsoo-brat, bye. Take care!" Kyuhyun said, imitating Suzy's tone.

"Annyeong Suzy. Annyeong SEONSAENGNIM." Myungsoo said, emphazising the word 'teacher' as he finally waves goodbye at Suzy.

Suzy closes the door and was about to go to her room when Kyuhyun blocks her way. Suzy does not make any eye contact and tries to make her way past Kyuhyun but to no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter