Unchanging feelings

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah. Why did you ditch me yesterday?" Myungsoo asked her as they order for food.

"Ah. Miyane. I had something to do." Suzy said.

I'm not lying. I really had something to do with Luhan. she convinced herself.

Myungsoo just nodded. Then, the waiter came and they started eating. Not too long, Suzy's phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" Suzy answered.

"Where are you?" Luhan asked in a stern voice.

"Why?"

"WE HAVE A MEETING!" The quiet boy shouted at the phone.

Suzy gasped. "Oh. I forgot. Okay. Okay. I'm coming." Suzy then started to finish all of her food. Myungsoo just smiled at the sight.

"Where are you going?" Myungsoo asked.

"I'm sorry. We have a meeting. I need to go." Suzy said as she got her bag.

"Wait. I'll walk you."

"Ani. You're not yet finished eating. Finish that. Many people die of hunger, you know." Suzy glared at him.

Myungsoo chuckled. "Arraseo."

Suzy then left and Myungsoo watched her as she crossed the street, walking in a fast pace. He smiled. Then he noticed that Suzy left something. It was a sketchbook. He opened it.

I thought so. Myungsoo said as he smiled.

It's still Kyuhyun. Myungsoo then closed the sketchbook and decided to give it to Suzy tomorrow.

Myungsoo is planning to invite Suzy to support him and view his works in the upcoming competition of photography in the city this coming friday. But then, his plans were ruined when Suzy spoke.

"Myungsoo-ya, oppa is leaving on friday."

"Neh?"

"He's going back to America."

"Why?"

"He's doing his masters there. And he's asking me to come with him."

Myungsoo fell silent. He did not know how to respond.

"Then will you go?"

"I don't know."

Please don't go.

"Go. You should not regret things because you haven't done them." Myungsoo said as he faked a smile.

I would at least not let you suffer the same fate with me.

It is friday. Myungsoo is now in the arts center. Different artists displayed the masterpiece of their photography. Myungsoo just stared at nothingness as people praise his work.

Today, Suzy is leaving and I'm here, in my competition.

It's okay. My dreams are more important than Suzy.

Or are they?

I hate myself. I have always been a coward.

If I just fight for her love, if I just competed with Kyuhyun more,

will I waver her heart? Will I succeed?

Myungsoo then came up with the decision. This is not the time to give up. I will stop her.

He then looked at his watch. It was 12nn already. The flight was supposed to be at 11am.

Too late. I am always too late

I can't be with her anymore.

He felt a tear land on his cheek. He brushed it away. But then another came. He was hopeless. He just let them fall.

I am hopeless.

"Kim Myungsoo." a voice called.

Myungsoo wiped his tears so that if it was a critic, he could face them with conviction. But when he turned around, he found someone else.

"Suzy-ya."

Suzy smiled at him. "Annyeong."

Myungsoo just fell silent.

"Why didn't you tell me that you have an exhibit? It hurts you know, to even hear it from Jieun even though we are alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter