He's back

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy woke up early for the third year of her high school life starts today. She lazily gets up from her bed, takes a bath and prepares for school. After she was sure that she has packed everything, she immediately looks at the stuff toy beside her bed and says,

"Yah Oppa. I'm a junior now. How are you? Have you been well? You know... I.. I really miss you."

"Yah Bae Suzy! You're going to be late for school!", her mom shouts from downstairs.

Interrupted from her thoughts of her oh so beloved childhood friend, she sighs. "Neh omma! Coming!" She takes a final glance at the stuff toy and hurriedly went downstairs to eat her breakfast.

 "Suzy-ya, come back immediately after school. Okay?"

 "Arraseo"

"Okay. Take care." her mother replies and suspiciously smiles. Suzy shrugged off the idea of the suspicious smile of her mother and instead cheers herself.

This will be the first day of school. Suzy-yah, fighting! before she takes another step outside their gate, she sees two figures racing to her direction.

"I win!" Myungsoo said as he taps her shoulder. He smiles as if he has won the world. 

"Not fair. Your legs are longer." Jieun said while pouting.

"Why are you complaining now? It was you who came up with the idea of racing towards Suzy!" Myungsoo scolded Jieun while giving her a death glare.

"Ohhhh. Scaryyy. Suzy! Look! Myungsoo is bullying me." Jieun said while hiding behind Suzy's back.

Suzy smiles at the thought of her two friends being childish like always. It's her two friends that has been beside her since first year high school. She slids her arms on the shoulders of both Myungsoo and Jieun making her the one in the middle as they walk. "Stop fighting already, my two dearest best friends."

Myungsoo and Jieun smiled and they both said, "Arraseo" which sent the three laughing.

"Ahhhhh! Mwoya?! We're not in the same class." Jieun complained.

"Ani. You are the only one who's separated." Myungsoo said.

Jieun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter