The Unexpected Party...(part one)

Our Story

Tiffany woke up with excited feeling because of the party this evening. Tiffany grab her dress again in the closet and look at the mirror.

"Ahhh~ Im's so excited! hope Seunghyun will like it! keke~" giggled Tiffany

         When suddenly, her phone rang.

"Ohh it's Sungmin!" pressing the answer button "Ohh Sungmin ahh~ Happy birthday!" greeted Tiffany happily

"Oh-ohh......th-thank you unnie! don't forget later okay?!" remind Sungmin "It's seven in the evening i will text you the address!" said Sungmin happily

"Okay!" said Tiffany excitedly

         Sungmin text the address of her "Birthday party" later.

"Ohh! this address looks familiar!"said Tiffany wondering.

 

 

      "Seunghyun in his office trying to finished up his speech for later's event. When Sungmin go to Seunghyun.

"Oppa! I ask already my friend if she's coming!" 

"What did your friend say?" 

"My friend say YES!"

"Ohh that's good! but, you promise okay?"

"Opp! you already asked me that a thousand times! yes! i will behave! I PROMISE!"

"Who's that friend of your? girl or boy?"

"SECRET!"

"Okay then stay here at home"

"OPPA! its a surprise for YOU!"

"Just tell your friend to be not too silly when we are in the party!"

"Okay! thank you oppa! i will prepare then! you should be preparing too!"

"Araso! OMMA!" laugh Seunghyun

 

 

      Tiffany , in the hand is preparing herself. She take a bath, put her dress, do some make up, and wear her  dress and a pair of high heels.

"Omma!" as Tiffany walking downstairs slowly.

"Oh my god! you look so stunning and you look so gorgeous!" said Her mother amazingly "Take a pose and i will take a picture of you! keke!"

"Okay!" then Tiffany srike a pose! (hehehehe)

 When they are done.....

Okay! done! hurry up your gonna be late! you're gonna catch the bus too right?" asked her mom

"Ne! okay then bye mom take care!" said Tiffany kissing her mom's cheek.

"Okay! see yah and enjoy!" said her mom happily

 

 

 

Seunghyun, who is wearing a tuxedo  

    

And Sungmin who is wearing a white dress.

 

was already in the venue where the party is going to be held on.

"Oppa! you look very handsome tonight!" said Sungmin with a thumbs up!

"Keke~thank you! you too look so beautiful!" 

"Oppa! i will just go there and wait for my friend!" said Sungmin heading in the front door.

"Okay! don't go too far!" shouted Seunghyun.

 

 

      "Let's see! oh! this is it!" pointed Tiffany in the building "I remember this place! this is where i delivered coffee and bumped to Seunghyun!" said Tiffany blushing. "It's a little wierd though, why in this place?" asked Tiffany to herself.

        When she got there, inside of the big building, she saw many expensive lights and many rich people or mos known people in Korea.

"Ohh! this place is so expensive!" said Tiffany amaze in the place. When Sungmin shouted her name.

"Unnie!" shouted Sungmin

"Ohh! Sungmin ahh! here's your present! Happy birthday!" greeted Tiffany and giving her present to Sungmin

"HAHAHA! gotcha!" laugh Sungmin

"What?!?!?!?!" asked Tiffany confusingly

"Its not my birthday today! its my oppa's event tonight for his business success!explained Sungmin "I just invite you here to have someone that i can talk too!" said Sungmin happily "Im really really sorry unnie!" said Sungmin sadly

"that's okay! but don't do that again next time okay?" said Tiffany patiently

"Araso! now! lets go to the party my oppa! is waiting for us!"

"O-okay!" said Tiffany nervously.

 

 

       "Seunghyun! my brotha!" greeted his business partners.

"Ohh! anyeonghaseyo!" said Seunghyun shyly

"How are you my son! keke~ i've been treating you my son for a few years now! and look! your business in getting bigger and bigger!" said his one business partner proudly.

"So, have been courting anyone in these day?" wink his one business partner?"

And because of Seunghyun "pride" he says..

"Yeah and she's coming tonight!" said Seunghyun happily (What are you thingking Seunghyun! who is your girlfriend!) said Seunghyun to himself.

"Is that the one?" said His co workers.

    Then she saw Tiffany walking towards him with Sungmin, Seunghyun just standing there, frozen and as he looks to Tiffany his heart is beating fast again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Sorry  if my story is a kind of mess because of the photo! i try looking for Sungmin's dress but i only found that one (white dress)  i just hope that you will enjoy my chapter and wait for more! thank you very much guys!!!!