Being Kidnapped again?

Our Story

"Bwoohh??" asked Tiffany pointing her finger because of her shockness.

"Hi! ms Tiffany!" said the maids happily bowing at her. Each of the maid is happy to meet her and they all have a uniform and tidy hair.

"Ohh~~ anyeonghaseyo! Tiffany immida!" said Tiffany answering them unseasily.

"We know ms. Tiffany that your not comfortable! but you'll have to!" said the maid smiling at her.

"Yeahh~ ahh chogi.... where am i? who kidnapped me? who live in here? is this a mansion? am i rich? did i won the lottery so from now im going to live here?" asked Tiffany laughing nervously.

"HAAHAHA! aniyo ms. Tiffany! you'll see! lets go?!" said the maid excitingly.

"Where?" asked Tiffany looking around 'wahh~~ wondering who lives in her' tought tiffany to herself.

"You'll see... this way pls.!!" said the maid making tiffany go first.

"Ahhh Y-yeahh~~" said tiffany bowing and folowing the other maids. But one thing she know is HE knows who it is.



         After the maids are finally done with tiffany's make over and fitting some clothes, tiffany went to the mirrorr and amaze by herself.

"Wahhh! ms tiffany! you really rock that dress and accesories on you!" said the maid happily 

"I agree!! I'm sure that mr. S---" said the maid but was cut off when the other maid suddenly run to her and cover her lips. "Yahmmmpp Ihmmpp cahhmmpp breahmppp!!!" said the miad.

"Aishh!! shhhh! its a secret!" said the maid to her co maid.

"Mianhe..~~"

"heyy, who's mr.?" tiffsny suddenly asked.

"Uhh.. nothing~~!" said the maid making the "nothing" sign. "You should go now!" added the maid excitedly.

"Where?" asked Tiffany worriedly.

"To the garden...." said the maid pointing outside.

"Why? is there somone waiting for me there?" asked Tiffany going to the window.

"No! you should go outside! not looking on the window! quick!!" said the maids pushing her outside the room.

"Okay... arasso! gomawo! cheongmal gomawo!" said Tiffany waving at the maid and showing her famous eye smile.

"Youre welcome ms. Tiffany! goodluck!" sais the maids waving at her happily.

        



         'wondering who is it...' thought tiffany to herself...'I hope its him...'

   When she finally reach the garden the light suddenly  the lights went out, and then there some candle on the walk path beside it.

"Wahhh..." Tiffany said to herself while walking in the path where there's some candle where she was walking.'aigoo who ever plan this...will surely get some prized for me..kkkk' giggled tiffany while still walking at the end of the garden, till she saw a beautiful and well designed hall..

And then she finally can see HIM...

.

"Seunghyun??..." said Tiffany to herself not believing that she seeing her  boyfriend smiling ily to her. And then she finally go closer to him and look straight from his eyes.

"Hi Tiffany..." said Seunghyun smiling shyly at her.

"Aisshh what is all of this!" said Tiffany in a medium tone.

"Wae? you dont like it?" asked Seunghyun going more closer to her.

"Yahh~~ mr.choi... where still not okay yet!" said Tiffany in a low voice. Tiffany didnt know how to fight seunghyun's presence to her.Especially when he is very close to her, she didnt know what to do because her feeling right now should be angry but she keeps feeling more and deeply inlove with him.

"By the way, you look so y and hot on that dress!" whisper  Seunghyun to tiffany's ar and caressing her soft hair. "I really miss you baby! i cant sleep nor eat because of you! what have you done to me huh?" asked Seunghyun smiling at tiffany's back because of his warm hug.

"What r u talking about?" said Tiffany in a annoyed voice. But she notice to that in this few days that they didnt talk to each other, that he look weak and didnt eat much. He probably waste his time for working than eating and taking care of his health.

"I'm sorry...." said Seunghyun hugging Tiffany tightly. "Sorry for acting childish and didnt solve it right away..." added Seunghyun pecking a kiss on her hair.

"Im sorry to hyunniee~~" Tiffany suddenly said and hugg Seunghyun tighter. "I really miss you! cheongmal bogoshippeo!!" said Tiffany, slowly crying out and pouting.

"Aiggoo~~~you miss me that much huh?kk" laugh Seunghyun still caressing tiffany's hair. "But its not really obvious because i think you gain a litle weight baby!'" joke seunghyun trying to cheer up tiffany.

"Yahh!! seunghyun do you want me to fight again!" said tiffany letting go of thier hug and look at him hen pouting.

"Aiggo! mianhe my baby! showing her aegyo again?" asked Seunghyun holding her cheeks and then finally giving her a long, sweet kiss on the lips. 

I

(kiss on the forehead)

Love

(Kiss on the nose)

You

(Kiss on the lips..)

"I love you too hyunniee~~" said Tiffany happily hugging Seunghyun tvery tight.

"Dont be angry okay?" Seunghyun suddenly said to her.

"Huh? why baby? is there something wrong?" asked Tiffany suddenly looking at seunghyun and wrapping her arms around seunghyun's neck.

"Promise me you would never be angry okay?" asked seunghyun pecking tiffany's lips.

"Unless its a bad situation!" said tiffany smiling at him.

"Im going to japan for 1 month..." said seunghyun not looking at tiffany's eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(hey guyysss~~~ I know that im not able to update this few weeks cause yah know... but! tis winter breakkk!! so i can update again whenever i want!! kkkkk and yeah.. Im sad that seunghyun is living for japan!!! and our poor mushroom tiffany will be left alone wothout him... but! on the other side! im happy too cause they have finally settle together and back again on their cheessy moments!! and please SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT BELOW this two important things really help me to continue this very beautiful and chessyy moments of TOPFANY!!so PLEASE KEEP ON SUPPORTING ME AND THANKK YOU FOR MY NEW LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS!! hanggang sa muli~~~^^)