SURPRISE!!!!

Our Story

tiffanys pov-

....i cant believe i am finally going to see japan!! And especially seunghyun. Thanks to omma and minho because they help me to follow seunghyun.

"attention to all passengers! We are going to land in our destination in just an hour! So seat back and enjoy! Thank you!" Said the flight attedant happily to all the passengers.

   I'm wondering what will i do when i finally arrived in there? Should i cook for him? Or just sleep and unpack my things? Kkk..im just excited....

 


seunghyuns pov-

    Nothing much going on here....like my daily routine here in japan, wake up early in the morning, work all day and go hom in the middle of the night. Today, im going to meet the president of the lee company and talk about some business staff and the project the we are going to do. Suddenly, Minho sent me a messege.

seunghyun-

    Hey bro! Wassup? Go home early and somebody os waiting for u there!take care always!

                                Minho-

i didnt...what.. Is this dude saying?? 

"Mr. Choi? Mr. Lee is wating for u inside!" Said his secretsry.

"okay thanks!" I said and i turned off my cellphone and ignore minho's  text messege.

  After the 'boring' meeting with mr. Lee, i go straight back to the company again and fix my parents schedule. Yup....i am fixing my parents schedule and calling the person that their going to meet. I dont know why they keep working on this while they have their own secretary. But because iiss tiffany so much, i gave her a cute messsege to her so he can't miss me too much.


tiffany pov-

     "Konnichiwa!" Greeted the taxi driver to me happily. I greeted him the same and show him the addreess of the hotel that minho gave me and drive from there.

  After the 20 minutes of drive, my jaw dropped because of the huge and expensive hotel that im looking right now.

"hi ms tiffany! Welcome to japan!" Greeted to me the lady who is on the lobby.

"anyeonhaseyo! U know korean? And why did u know my name?" I asked confusingly.

"ne! I know korean and i know ur name because master minho tell me ur name to go to master seunghyun's room!" Explained the ady happily to and tell me to follow her to seunghyun's room witch is like the highest level of the building. when finally we go there my jaw dropped for the second time because of the huge room that im seeing right now!!

"here!" Said the lady givinge a handkerchief

"what?!" I asked confuse.

"ur saliva will almost came out and thats the second time i see u in that expression!" Said the lady smiling at me.

"whats ur name?!"i asked because she seems like a good friend to me.

"kiko... Yup, my name is japanese because i was born in here but, my parents is a pure korean!" Explain kiko to me.

"ohh okay...thanks to you!" Said tiffany happily.

"no worries just ask me if u need anything!" Said kiko to her making a wink.

"got it!" Said tiffany rubing the back pf her neck due to her tiredness.

    After their talking non stop, tiffany notice that the big and beautiful room of seunghyun is really messy and clothes of him and the food are everywhere. So, i decided to clean his huge room and wash her clothes and cool for him. This whole cleaning up thing almost took me in the 8 in the evening. Due to my tiredness, i made myself a bubble bath and place some strawberry scented candles around the bath tub. I play some calm song and place and relax up myslef in the bathroom.


seunghyun pov-

    Finally!! My work is done!! After the long and tired day of work, i can finally rest and make a perfect bubble bath for me! I went quickly went to my hotel and look at my phone and got nothing new messeges and continue to walk to my room.  When i go there, i open my lights o- wait, why is my lights on? And woahh!!! My huge room is super clean and..what? There's a person in my bathroom and i hear some humming and playing a calm song. I slowly open the bathroom and i can really smeel the strong strawberry scent candles and i can hear lovely humming of a lady.

"seunghyun?" Asked the lady who is blurry to me because there is some blinds over the bath tub. "Can u wait for me outside..im almost done!" Said the lady excitedly. What is the matter with this lady! And how come he can go in here without permission! I just go outside and wait for her. While waiting i saw some of my delicious and my favorite food on the table. and i take of my coat so im just wearing a plain white polo and my black neck tie and take of my shoes.

"surprise...." Said the lady in a sweet voice and when i turn around...there 'she' is wearing my polo that looks like a dress to her and her hair that is wet from the bubble bath.

"ohmygod!!" I said shockingly and running to her, hugging her tightly.

"ouch! I cant breath!" Said tiffany gasping for air and hugging me back.

" I missed u! I really missed u! U know that?!" I said smiling like an idiot.

"i missed u too! A lot!" Said tiffany to me making her hug tighter. "Did u already eat?!" Asked tiffany brraking away our warm hug.

"no...i didnt eat properly this whole week." I said sadly.

"that's ok! I cooked some food! Lets go?" Said tiffany grabbing my hands towards the table.

"wait a second.." I said pulling her wrist making her falling on my hard chest and i hold her neck, giving her a sweet and deep kiss.

"ok..ok.. Let's eat first okay?" Tiffany said giving me a quick kiss.

    We eat and talk about how did she come from here. And i get minho's messege now. Then i talk to her about my daily routine in here and she really are worried about me and even caress my cheeks witch i really missed. After that we went to bed.

"i'll just sleep in the sofa.." I said because i dont want to feel awkward when we both sleep in one bed.

" Drop the awkwardness hyunnie! Come here! Dont worry i will not bite u.." Said tiffany to me giggling

"no! Its ok! I understand and ur tired from the trip and cleaning my room so" i said rubbing my neck from the shyness.

"come here..." Said tiffany getting up from the bed and grabbing me towards the bed." I trust you.." Tiffany aaid to me witch flutters my heart. So  i ended up sleeping with my lovely girlfriend and cuddle with her.

"i'm really happy right noa.." Said tiffany making a circles on my chest.

"me too...i cant believe ur here with me..." I said kissing her forehead.

"i love you!" Said tiffany to me and giving me a quick kiss.

"love u too!"i said kissing her snd making it longer. Wrapping her arms around my neck and pushing me towards her.

"we have to sleep now... Because it may end up into something else..if we keep doing this!" I whispered witch maker her face turn into a tomato face and turn around making her bacl face me.

"goodnight baby.." I said kissing the side of her neck.

"goodnight to hyunnie!" She said to me giving me a peck for the last time. And we sleep peacefully in each others arms.