Explanation

Our Story

"...She's my Ex-girlfriend" seunghyun said to tiffany looking at her result reaction.

".....Ex-girlfriend?" tiffany asked seunghyun with her eyes not meeting with him.

"Her parents and my parents are very close and had a deep friend relantionship together, they have been partners in many famous project here in korea's industry. And so one evening, they planned a special dinner between them and my parents for their succesful year over these past years. That's where I met Bom. When I first saw her, I don't know what did i just feel for her, because she's very attractive and shy type girl which i very find to be interesting because i really like girls who are shy and quite. So we met because of our parents, and we tried getting to know more of each other, understanding each other's feelings and that's why we became couples."

"But why did you break-up with her?" asked tiffany now looking at seunghyun's face more seriously.

"Because we can't"said seunghyun with a heavy sigh.

"What do you mean you can't?" asked tiffany with confusion.

"Because she loves somebody else...after a month ago that we've become a couple, she has to leave and continue her study in paris. At first, I did'nt agree in her decision because she can continue her study here in korea too you know. But, I didn't know that she just use me and my money to get all that she wants while she's staying here in korea. She explain to me everything when she's in paris already. I didn't argue with her, I can't do anything because if one thing happens you can't do anything about it anymore.So, I just forgive her that easily and go on with my life until found YOU" Seungyun explained to tiffany with a sincere and apologing voice.

"I-I want to go home now..." tiffany said going back to her house. When seunghyun hold her wrist, pulling her in his warm embrace.

"Tiffany...I know that i didnt say this to you, earlier, before i ask you that can you be my girlfriend...but, I'm just scared that if I tell you my past..you dont want to see me again," seunghyun said making his hug tighter to tiffany.

"What past Seunghyun? You know that in a relationship, past is in the past so don't worry about it..ok? I just don't want youto flirt with someone else.again."tiffany said in a poutty voice.

"Someone else..like, Bom?"Seunghyun said to tiffany looking in her cute poutty face.

"Exactly!..I-I mean..." tiffany said, not realizing her words which makes seunghyun smile at her.

"Ok ms. tiffany hwang~ you're jelous.case closed." said seunghyun laughing at tiffany, then they walk hand in hand to tiffany's house.

     "So, you're not angry anymore?" said seunghyun to tiffany getting his face meet hers.

"I don't know~ Maybe not.. maybe yes.." said tiffany smiling at seunghyun.

"You don't trust me baby?"asked seunghyun to tiffany then giving her a peck in her soft lips.

"That....Goodnight hyunnie~" tiffany suddenly said not answering seunghyun question.

"Hey~ you didn't answer my question!" said seunghyun smiling at tiffany.

"Goodnight mr . Choi~ see you tomorrow!" said tiffany giving seunghyun a long and passionate kiss, wrapping her amrs around his neck.

"Is that a yes?"asked seunghyun acting silly infront of tiffany.

"love you~"tiffany said hugging seunghyun tightly.

"Huh! so that's a yes! isnt it?" said seunghyun pointing his fingers to tiffany.

"Silly! what do you think?" said Tiffany not letting go of their hug.

"OK! goodnight then baby! see you tomorrow! I love you tiffany hwang..remember that!" Seunghyun said giving tiffany a last, sweet- goodnight kiss.

"Text me when you get home!arasso?" tiffany reminded seunghyun.

"Ok omma! take care and goodnight!" said seunghyun giving her a flying kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! sorry for this crappy, super short short short(100x) short story update of mine! this is my first time to have a writer's block? or whatever you call it! but, i don't know what should i write next!Even the tittle of this chapter, I dont know what should I tittle it. any suggestion guys? like really! i don't have any plans or ideas to begin with the next chapter? should i do more of a jelous side of tiffany or just have some more cheesy moments goin on here? Please help me! I am accepting and are welcome to freely comment of any of your suggestions! I'll be waiting! thank you for reading this! till next time

xoxo, Khaye2012